IGNORED

Brighton at home

duncanmckenzieismagic

6 minutes ago, Bailey said:

We seem to have players popping up all over the place. Do we have a formation or is it a free for all?

We have gone out from the start to defensive with 3 at the back and relying on Kenny and Coleman to get up the wings and make something happen just not going to happen, first thing we need to do is go to a back 4. 

The only thing that is consistent is our lack of consistency I can honestly not understand what the board are seeing that lets them persist in this way. I agree with the shouts that change of manager won’t fix all the problems but surely Rafa has been given enough time to prove what he can and can’t do.

Why do I feel like Rafa is more likely to ring Bainsey and put him on as LWB versus just putting Digne in. Which is how this should've started.

Utter shit show. Needs to be some changes and a performance in the second half or Rafa's clock is gonna be dangerously low.

Also this has been proof that Kenny should never be near our first team

2 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

Your team is almost back to full strength whereas your opponents are missing starters. You've had considerable rest time over the holiday period compared to our opponents, and you're playing at home against a team we really should beat. What's your excuse this time for being 2-0 down at half-time, Mr. Benitez?

He’s not a member of TT mate so I doubt you will get an answer from him. 

1 minute ago, badaids said:

Kenny has been terrible, and looks like he's hiding out there.  Offering nothing defensively and wants nothing to do with it going forward.

It’s literally like us playing Hibbert as a wing back. Same for Coleman - he can barely cross with his right foot so we’ve stuck him on the left and he just slows everything down. Deluded, shit tactics.

1 minute ago, Btay said:

It’s literally like us playing Hibbert as a wing back. Same for Coleman - he can barely cross with his right foot so we’ve stuck him on the left and he just slows everything down. Deluded, shit tactics.

It's the fact he's hiding that gets me.  Doucs had the ball out on their wing and needed support just before the break, which he looked for from Kenny.  Kenny pushed up hesitantly and just looked like he wanted to just disappear when he got the ball and instantly lost it.