IGNORED

Norwich (Away) 15th January

dunlopp9987

14 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

The scary thought is that I'd take literally anyone over this clown at the moment. Shouts of Rooney, Dyche etc that were laughable before I'd snap your arm off for. 

I'd give it to bloody Ted Lasso at the minute.

At least Ted would make us all feel good about ourselves 😂

Id even take Lampard right now. At least he’s a positive kind of bloke. 

1 minute ago, memmaclub2 said:

Mate I think you need to read my original post in context, I don't rate al ghazi compared to the other players we are NOT playing in his position. However the main point is he is a signing made by a manager on a record of 1 win in 13, who has alientaed our first team left back and made the club atmosphere toxic. Why are we backing a manager with this impact on the club.

All of the reports have been that he was signed by Moshiri as a favor to Kia Joorabchian.

20 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

I'm 28 and Moshiri is the worst thing to happen to this club in my lifetime. An absolute clusterfuck of decisions hidden behind a rosy new stadium.

As soon as he took over I lost so much interest. Everton became a play thing. He's done so well with the stadium part, will forever be grateful for that. But his first move to get rid of Martinez and stamp his own print on things by throwing cash around set the tone of things to come. Never thought it'd get this bad though. For the first time since the Smith days I am actually worried about relegation.

8 minutes ago, Matt said:

As soon as he took over I lost so much interest. Everton became a play thing. He's done so well with the stadium part, will forever be grateful for that. But his first move to get rid of Martinez and stamp his own print on things by throwing cash around set the tone of things to come. Never thought it'd get this bad though. For the first time since the Smith days I am actually worried about relegation.

Let’s hope the whole thing is a property development project and he sells up when it’s built. 

This guy has spent the last few months telling us how we’ll be better when the missing players come back. So the second string players coming in know the manager has absolutely no faith in them, so I’m sure they have felt great. The players coming back now have to show the other players they are so much better than them and carry us back up the table. Im not sure either camp will be happy with that. Great man manager though. 

2 minutes ago, StevO said:

Let’s hope the whole thing is a property development project and he sells up when it’s built. 

If he could just stay out of the footballing side and let people who know football sort things out, we really would be fighting for Europe. His ego will never allow that and his investment isn't going turn a profit so we're stuck with him for the foreseeable.

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

Those two cant complain about being hooked. Both dreadful.

He obvsiously doesnt think much of Patterson at the moment. Although he might be being held back for when Mina goes off injured.

Agree about hooking both.

Rekon hes saving Patterson for if we get 1 goal, then he’ll pull off DCL and go to a back 5 🥴