IGNORED

Goldfish Memory

Zed

Dont worry peeps I'm here not arested or anything like that although I did get home from the match and didnt know what day of the week it was.............actually I didnt know what day of the week it was during the match. The only bit of football I can remember is a damn fine penalty save (did that happen?) and a Kanchelskis type jinking run from the weetabix kid followed by a powerhouse of a goal!

Got some seriously funny stories which I will have to give you all later in the fast becoming legendary "'fish report" for now I will leave you all with the little gem I was apparently muttering while my kid brother was putting me to bed on Saturday night / Sunday morining.

"I'v only had apple pie" :blink::blink:

You tell me!

Feck me, my high quality jokes are wasted on here, did no-one here about the mobile phone getting thrown at the ref on saturday and he handed it into the police

If you have to explain its not funny is it :(

I thought at least goldfish would have said "what you onabout Zed"

Anyways, I'll shut the door on me way out

Feck me, my high quality jokes are wasted on here, did no-one here about the mobile phone getting thrown at the ref on saturday and he handed it into the police

What u on about Zed??

Whats up mate, ive been calling your mobile since 5pm yesterday to get hold of you

Is it switched off or something? :huh:

There you go mate, I got it, but then again I have a certificate that says I'm a loony. :blink:

ATB

Mac