IGNORED

Wordle

Bill

When I originally started this thread it was to give people who liked playing it the chance to go to the archives and play more than the one a day.Β  I didn't think for one minute that it would be inundated with people showing everybody supposedly how clever they are. I just have a go at it and if I get it correct that's all well and good, I don't have the urge to put it on line.

9 minutes ago, Bill said:

When I originally started this thread it was to give people who liked playing it the chance to go to the archives and play more than the one a day.Β  I didn't think for one minute that it would be inundated with people showing everybody supposedly how clever they are. I just have a go at it and if I get it correct that's all well and good, I don't have the urge to put it on line.

Exactly Bill why would you feel the need to post your Wordle πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

5 minutes ago, Bill said:

To be fair people also post when they fail or get it last gasp, not in any way an indication of cleverness anyway, just a bit of fun (remember that Scrooge?:P).

As you don't have the urge to post your attempts on here then don't, simple.

5 hours ago, MikeO said:

To be fair people also post when they fail or get it last gasp, not in any way an indication of cleverness anyway, just a bit of fun (remember that Scrooge?:P).

As you don't have the urge to post your attempts on here then don't, simple.

Β 

Thats what im saying Mike,Β  I don't I'm bored with them all.

On 10/08/2022 at 11:06, RPG said:

Just got lucky. I always start with the same word and this time it worked well for me. Just a harmless bit of fun. I'm trying to work out the odds of a 'hole in one.' Pretty remote I would think.

I got number 360 in one but I use different starter words so pure chance.