IGNORED

Wordle

Bill

7 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Those were good times remember them well, I even got the role in the juniors of being a milk monitor for my class 🙂

Was a rotating role in my school, the honour went to different people every week.

My problem was that I've never liked milk, didn't then and don't to this day, so it was all a bit wasted on me.

4 hours ago, RPG said:

I remember it well too. All those little milk bottles in a crate. I was entrusted with the class scissors and had to poke a hole in all of the foil bottle tops, then insert a straw in each, then I had some help to hand the bottles out, collect the empties and mop the floor afterwards.

Spare ones were given out to a lucky few at afternoon playtime. Not so fortunate in summer when they were warm and the cream turning to butter! 

1 hour ago, Cornish Steve said:

Impressive.

The word is actually used in the lyric of a song, and that's where the idea floated into my brain from; I think it's a Counting Crows track but I've been racking my brain on and off all day and can't place it. Annoying!

9 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

Impressive.

8 hours ago, MikeO said:

The word is actually used in the lyric of a song, and that's where the idea floated into my brain from; I think it's a Counting Crows track but I've been racking my brain on and off all day and can't place it. Annoying!

As I said, annoyed me all day, and was going round in my head after I'd gone to bed....but then it came to me, hence getting up at 1.30 to record the moment:unsure:

I got the band right but the actual lyric is "clang" rather than "twang".

Whatever, triggered the answer for me and now I can sleep easy😂