IGNORED

Ifs, buts and Maybes

Just now, RPG said:

But they will be a series of 'one off' events. The players doung those shoots will regard it as a bit of fun and a nice day out. DCL is trying to make a pro career out of it which comes with pressures, distractions and demands upon his time that Anthony Gordon et al do not have to deal with.

He’s trying to make a pro career out of being a model? What makes you think this? It’s absolute bollocks that you’re making up because you’ve seen him do a few photo shoots. 
Please inform us of where you got this information that DCL is trying to be a pro model? 

For me he needs to totally be focused 100% on his football and Everton and not pursuing other off pitch careers that could possibly interfere with that focus. It’s not about what he wears it’s about how much of himself he is committing to being an Everton player because of other external  commitments and focuses, someone said what he does in his spare time his down to him trust me it doesn’t work like that, the club in throws of a season will set guidelines, they want to work hard in training and on the pitch and relax and recover in your free time with very little distractions. I think with the constant changes of managers we have seen a lapse in direction on and off the pitch when it comes to things that benefit the team. In someways is DCL harming the team and his own game by his actions maybe he is or maybe he’s not, but why take the gamble you would only do so imo for your own self gratification and forsaking all others, which we as supporters form the biggest percentage of. He is becoming what we call in my industry a jack of all trades and master of none, and that’s not a great credential to have. 

1 hour ago, Wall Writer said:

To put this to bed, I think what we all need to realise is that it is not the modelling itself that is the problem, it's the knock on effects of severe decision fatigue and dehydration. 

He obviously struggles every morning to decide what he's going to wear that day - especially on match days where the cameras are on and he wants to look extra special. By the time 3 o'clock on a Saturday comes around, he's had to make so many decisions already, having changed his outfit at least 2 or 3 times, that it's no wonder he's so inefficient in front of goal.

Also, any one who has been in front of the camera's will know that it is extremely hot under those lights, which is the cause of the dehydration. Key signs of dehydration are listlessness, fatigue and confusion. And those symptoms have been clearly obvious in his recent outings on the pitch, and probably why when he has played he's been dragged off early. Another reason why he's probably been omitted for the last couple of games is that he's not been able to pass urine for the anti-doping test, so to be on the safe side he's been left out.

I've got no problem with him continuing his "modelling career" (I believe that's what we're calling it), but only on the condition that he hires someone to choose his clothes for him and he can only do photo session either outside or in the dark. I think that's only fair.

Waiting to see who thinks this isn’t a joke and agrees with every point. 😂

It feels like that Burnley win, and especially the manner in which they won, was a symbolic nail in our coffin. Yes there's still a chance Leeds slip up, but I don't see us being able to grab enough points to make up the ground.

If we are 1-0 down in the last 10 minutes to Watford in a few weeks, I don't see us having the will and desire to claw back a win.

That's Burnley out of it, they can pick up draws now and will probably have enough at the end of the season to be 17th or higher. Our best hope is that Leeds clusterfuck themselves and get dragged into it. 

The two-games in hand brigade will have piped down now, we've been gone for months and only now is it becoming crystal clear to everyone.

4 minutes ago, MC11 said:

Catastrophic result today. Had enough of those talking about other fucking teams and their results. We need to WIN it’s that simple. 

The Lampard appointment is looking more and more like a complete and utter disaster. 

So who should've been brought in instead

33 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

So who should've been brought in instead

All hindsight that question. As it goes he certainly wasn’t the right man. Lampard has 10 points from 12 games that’s 26 points dropped. The appointment was all wrong. Humiliating defeats a long the way. The guy talks a good talk and says all the right things but he wasn’t the right man for this job. Even if we stay up (highly doubtful) to be in this position shows he can’t get a tune out of these players. 

Look at Burnley 10 points from 4. That’s the reaction we needed it never came. 

15 minutes ago, MC11 said:

All hindsight that question. As it goes he certainly wasn’t the right man. Lampard has 10 from 12 that’s 26 points dropped. The appointment was all wrong. Humiliating defeats a long the way. The guy talks a good talk and says all the right things but he wasn’t the right man for this job. Even if we stay up (highly doubtful) to be in this position shows he can’t get a tune out of these players. 

Look at Burnley 10 points from 4. That’s the reaction we needed it never came. 

Well…..

out of the teams in the bottom half, how many do you think don’t have relegation clauses in the players contracts?  That will just be us. 

so these players, who we wonder why we need to cajole into life at goodison… they do not lose a penny for failure.  

our rivals are literally playing for their families futures…. Yes it’s likely they are secure but we are talking the difference between being set for a life of luxury vs set for a life of making sure your money has been looked after.   

so…. This is what we are dealing with. Dcl is sorted for Chanel man bags in the championship 

42 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Well…..

out of the teams in the bottom half, how many do you think don’t have relegation clauses in the players contracts?  That will just be us. 

so these players, who we wonder why we need to cajole into life at goodison… they do not lose a penny for failure.  

our rivals are literally playing for their families futures…. Yes it’s likely they are secure but we are talking the difference between being set for a life of luxury vs set for a life of making sure your money has been looked after.   

so…. This is what we are dealing with. Dcl is sorted for Chanel man bags in the championship 

I say this with much respect, but kindly fuck off Haf

1 hour ago, dunlopp9987 said:

I say this with much respect, but kindly fuck off Haf

No I won’t fuck off dunlopp, the club is in a shit state due to acceptance of bullshit.

and anyone who tells me to fuck off when I have been as equally forthright regards other matters that indicate “heads being elsewhere” can join the list of the apathy that has got us here… and fuck off would be a mild comment I have to make regards that.

Just so you don’t get too carried away on your virtue signalling high horse, I got pissed off this time last year because James Rodriguez was picturing himself leaving the UK while his teammates were travelling to play arsenal.

club is a fuckin holiday camp. 

22 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

No I won’t fuck off dunlopp, the club is in a shit state due to acceptance of bullshit.

and anyone who tells me to fuck off when I have been as equally forthright regards other matters that indicate “heads being elsewhere” can join the list of the apathy that has got us here… and fuck off would be a mild comment I have to make regards that.

Just so you don’t get too carried away on your virtue signalling high horse, I got pissed off this time last year because James Rodriguez was picturing himself leaving the UK while his teammates were travelling to play arsenal.

club is a fuckin holiday camp. 

Calvert Lewin has refused to take any responsibility this season and doesn’t give two fucks where this club will be next season. 

You see, it’s my belief that this guy thinks he’s above Everton now. After working under Carlo Ancelotti with a purple patch of goals helped by a certain Lucas Digne this boy now thinks he’s an Elite, taking modelling contracts and adverts in his spare time. In fact he’s a fairy and does not represent what past Everton players have stood for. 

He’s took his foot off the pedal. Mentally and physically. 

5 minutes ago, MC11 said:

Calvert Lewin has refused to take any responsibility this season and doesn’t give two fucks where this club will be next season. 

You see, it’s my belief that this guy thinks he’s above Everton now. After working under Carlo Ancelotti with a purple patch of goals helped by a certain Lucas Digne this boy now thinks he’s an Elite, taking modelling contracts and adverts in his spare time. In fact he’s a fairy and does not represent what past Everton players have stood for. 

Get your bigoted, bullshit language and take it somewhere else

1 hour ago, MC11 said:

Wow racist and homophobic in one paragraph. You can fuck off with that attitude and language right now.

Everybody is fucked off with this season and everybody is looking for a scapegoat, well spoiler alert there isn't one. This season is fucked for many reasons, injuries, manager appointments, previous transfer spending mistakes, not replacing certain players, loss of form, poor refereeing, plus a dozen more.

Taking it out on each other and bouncing off the walls is not going to change a damn thing. We just have to accept that if we go down its because over 38 games we were one of the poorest three teams. If we go down, we will clear players out, we will start again, we will rebuild and we will be back because we are Everton and we built the fucking football league.

1 hour ago, London Blue said:

Wow racist and homophobic in one paragraph. You can fuck off with that attitude and language right now.

Everybody is fucked off with this season and everybody is looking for a scapegoat, well spoiler alert there isn't one. This season is fucked for many reasons, injuries, manager appointments, previous transfer spending mistakes, not replacing certain players, loss of form, poor refereeing, plus a dozen more.

Taking it out on each other and bouncing off the walls is not going to change a damn thing. We just have to accept that if we go down its because over 38 games we were one of the poorest three teams. If we go down, we will clear players out, we will start again, we will rebuild and we will be back because we are Everton and we built the fucking football league.

Racist and homophobic? You on about? Stop stirring the pot with ridiculous comments snowflake 

6 hours ago, dunlopp9987 said:

*Uses a homophobic slur and a term historically used to denigrate black men*

"Racist and homophobic?? Me??"

This guy's a joke.

What a sad individual you must be. 

Deliberately and falsely throwing the race and homophobic card out. 

Just now, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Anything less than 3 points today and it’s out of our hands , but I’ve actually got a good feeling for today. I just think this Chelsea side can be got at and I’m hopeful we can get the 3 points we need

Everton fans setting fireworks off all night outside the Hilton.