IGNORED

Ifs, buts and Maybes

Just now, Elston Gunnn said:

Brentford goal!  So worst-case scenario now highly unlikely.

Hopefully knocks the stuffing out of Burnley.   Tarkowski was playing brilliantly by all accounts.

imagine us having mee and tarkowski….. I know mee is injured but I think with him in the side they don’t lose their last 2 games the way they have. 

3 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Hopefully knocks the stuffing out of Burnley.   Tarkowski was playing brilliantly by all accounts.

imagine us having mee and tarkowski….. I know mee is injured but I think with him in the side they don’t lose their last 2 games the way they have. 

Keane looked great for Burnley! 

I think its more a case of the system they play in rather than them being quality defenders.

2 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

2-0 now , definitely would have preferred the draw 😟

Im watching it and would say Tarkowski has been steady nothing more nothing less. 

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

Keane looked great for Burnley! 

I think its more a case of the system they play in rather than them being quality defenders.

Whatever makes you right mate…. 
keane looked great for us at the start.  He struggles with confidence, consistency, mee and tarkowski are no nonsense defenders. 

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

Only if there is no intention to play the ball.

A one match ban with mee potentially missing is huge for them.  I was hoping for 3. 

if we get 6 points from our next 2 games then hopefully the mental midgets may do a job away from home.