IGNORED

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Apparently Ross Barkley "unarchived" all of his Everton posts on Instagram, unbelievable that he's coming back. Shouldn't ever be allowed to set foot in Goodison Park again.

Will never, ever accept him back at the club. Could score a hat-trick on the opening day for all I care, shit on the club and an absolute cunt.

On 10/06/2022 at 13:27, RuffRob said:

Erikson was the player we should have taken the risk on over Alli back in January. We missed our opportunity as the club was pretty much in turmoil in that period.  Fair do's to Brentford - they took the risk and it certainly paid off for them. I think if we'd have got him in January, might have been a good chanced we'd have kept hold of him. Cracking player.

I don’t even think many clubs thought of it as being ethical. The bloke nearly died on the pitch and in fairness his contract and expectations will have been very much different to what they are now. 

be honest, most fans just thought he would have the odd game and maybe play within himself. 

it’s been a great story and one that couldn’t be predicted. 

1 hour ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Apparently Ross Barkley "unarchived" all of his Everton posts on Instagram, unbelievable that he's coming back. Shouldn't ever be allowed to set foot in Goodison Park again.

Will never, ever accept him back at the club. Could score a hat-trick on the opening day for all I care, shit on the club and an absolute cunt.

I think it’s quits clear by now that players are very very different to fans. Yes, you get honourable players etc, but this lad imo was treated shite by Koeman.   I said it at the time that it felt like he was getting picked on. 

did it make the way he left justified? No. Not at all.  But these players have agents and family chatting in their ears. I don’t think he’s the brightest spark and he won’t be the last to make stupid career decisions. 

For me it’s business, if he improves us as a team and the numbers are right then get him in. Simple as that. 

put it this way, he knows he’s in for a shit time if he doesn’t put the effort in and he comes back. 

31 minutes ago, StevO said:

Life’s too short lads. He won’t be the first or last player to put his own interests before the club, we’ve had players, managers and owners all do it. 
Hatred will age you and your better halves won’t like what that does to your pretty faces! 😂

My hatred served my well when it came to our last manager so I reckon I’ll hold on to it.

Thanks for your concern though 😛.

5 hours ago, StevO said:

Life’s too short lads. He won’t be the first or last player to put his own interests before the club, we’ve had players, managers and owners all do it. 
Hatred will age you and your better halves won’t like what that does to your pretty faces! 😂

Agree. Not to mention the shit he copped week in week out when he was playing. I hate they way he left but ultimately I don’t blame him. If he comes back and helps us move towards stability then great. He will never be an Everton great after the move but I think he will show more desire, heart & talent than what we’ve seen from other players the last 3/4 years.

I think it's hilarious that people think he's going to be good for us. He hasn't been good for a very fucking long time, it's not like he's only been gone a season and it's a bad patch for him :lol:.

The desperation is strong on this one. I'm just waiting for the nonsense that it'll somehow be good for him to come back to the city. The same city that our fans said he needed to get away from as some sort of justification for him shitting on us.

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

I think it's hilarious that people think he's going to be good for us. He hasn't been good for a very fucking long time, it's not like he's only been gone a season and it's a bad patch for him :lol:.

The desperation is strong on this one. I'm just waiting for the nonsense that it'll somehow be good for him to come back to the city. The same city that our fans said he needed to get away from as some sort of justification for him shitting on us.

He clearly needs to go and live in Cheshire, away from the city, if he comes back. Don’t need him getting filled in again do we? 😂

14 hours ago, Btay said:

Agree. Not to mention the shit he copped week in week out when he was playing. I hate they way he left but ultimately I don’t blame him. If he comes back and helps us move towards stability then great. He will never be an Everton great after the move but I think he will show more desire, heart & talent than what we’ve seen from other players the last 3/4 years.

Was you a member of the Monkee’s🙉

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

I don't really care about the history with Barkley but the question for me is how good is he now? 

I haven't really seen him play much and when I have, I haven't seen someone that has developed from the lad he was when he left us.

Pretty much what I was trying to say in the Barkley thread. Although you probably put it more succinctly.

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

I don't really care about the history with Barkley but the question for me is how good is he now? 

I haven't really seen him play much and when I have, I haven't seen someone that has developed from the lad he was when he left us.

I agree. If we can get him on loan then Frank and the staff can see him up close and make that decision, then maybe sign him on a cut price deal next summer. 

1 minute ago, MikeO said:

Pleased to see you corrected your spelling before I could give you another rap on the knuckles:shakingfist:

End of term report, must try harder.

Had that written about me pretty much every year at school, one teacher even wrote if I didn’t up my game I would amount to nothing, oh how I would love to rub my bank balance in his face now if he was still alive. Trust me mate I’m very trying as I’m sure you’re aware 😉

26 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Also, both Barkley and Gilmour are supposed to be in talks for permanent moves away.

We the former is to us, maybe the latter is too and then we’ll go for Broja on loan towards the end of the window. 

Chelsea lite?

My problem with Ross is not so much the way he left because:

1) He is thick is pig shit.

2) He was badly advised.

3) He had way too much pressure and expectation on him and some fans were on his back too much.

4) He really is thick, and believed the hype his so called friends and advisors told him about being world class.

Its more that:

1) He is thick as pig shit, he has so much talent but he makes the same mistakes again and again, get the ball beats a player or two, then runs into a dead end.

2) He will cost us a loan spot and displace a better that is not as talented but a better player.

47 minutes ago, London Blue said:

2) He was badly advised.

3) He had way too much pressure and expectation on him and some fans were on his back too much.

4) He really is thick, and believed the hype his so called friends and advisors told him about being world class.

Its more that:

1) He is thick as pig shit, he has so much talent but he makes the same mistakes again and again, get the ball beats a player or two, then runs into a dead end.

2) He will cost us a loan spot and displace a better that is not as talented but a better player.

I’m sure he will be a more valuable loan then El Ghazi was… small steps in the right direction my friend.

1 hour ago, London Blue said:

2) He was badly advised.

Its more that:

Basically thick😁