IGNORED

Wolves (H) Sunday 13th March 2.00

MikeO

I feel frustrated but we had the better of that half in spite of Wolves trying to break up the game.  We pressurised them enough so that they made plenty of errors and looked tight in defence and as a unit.  The minimum is to keep that up in the next half.  I do think that richi, gray and gordon have shown enough to nick a goal if we do.

Just now, Zoo 2.0 said:

We look very good defensively, but because we're playing five at the back there's not much for us to counter with, don't look like scoring in a month of Sunday's.

Hope on the our mark we take off Seamus, move Jonjoe to right-back and get an extra man in the middle.

I was thinking that. Put Townsend on instead of Coleman at the very least or el ghazi

Just now, Aidan said:

I've waved away any thoughts of us getting relegated this season but honestly it's hard not to believe it and that grows week after week.

And it's all Moshiris fault.

Moshiri has a lot to answer for. I defended him but he clearly got in the way of recruitment and that has been our downfall