IGNORED

Extras - Season 2

Louis

All Gervais' comedy is based on the same thing oh no what an embarassing situation that is it over and over and over. Not saying it's never funny but I think as a writer and a comic performer he is pretty one-dimensional and not this national treasure that many people seem to think he is.

All Gervais' comedy is based on the same thing oh no what an embarassing situation that is it over and over and over. Not saying it's never funny but I think as a writer and a comic performer he is pretty one-dimensional and not this national treasure that many people seem to think he is.

See where your coming from but in his stand ups and on the podcast series are not based on embarassing situations and are some of his best work.

If you havnt seen his stand ups I highly recommend them, hes not for everybody but for me hes a class act.

well the simpsons have gone downhill since.

it all seems to be too childish now. and the celebrity voices thing is now a joke. they used to be an integral part of the episode now there only on for like 3 lines.

they need to bring back the old writing team coz the new writers are destroying the good simpsons

Too right Mac, I might have been eating my lunch :o . Anyhow the thing that pisses me off (actually lots of things piss me off, but this is one of them) is the audiences...caught my wife watching Ant and Dec on Saturday and the audience all seemed to have had their brains removed before entry...made the House of Commons look intelligent and that takes some doing! Also why do people cheer all the numbers on the lottery show? Have they all won the jackpot? If I bought a ticket (which I don't) and a number came out that wasn't mine I'd shout "FUCK", not clap like a fucking sealion asking for a mackerel...now where did I put my little blue pills....