IGNORED

Manchester United ( Home ) Saturday 9th April

Btay

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

It was over his head? Why did Godfrey not get there ahead of Rashford? 

Over his head? Yeah tends to happen when you can’t get a cigarette paper under your feet.

piss poor. Fuck me you aren’t half prepared to die on the Michael Keane hill aren’t you. 

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

It was over his head, he can't grow or jump any higher than he can jump. Godfrey had one job and that is to stop Rashford getting their first.

He didn’t fuckin jump and if 3 inches is the sum of his vertical jump then he shouldn’t be playing. He hopped backwards. 

have you ever played the game? 

Just now, Hafnia said:

Over his head? Yeah tends to happen when you can’t get a cigarette paper under your feet.

piss poor. Fuck me you aren’t half prepared to die on the Michael Keane hill aren’t you. 

🤣🤣🤣

For your sake after your reaction midweek, I am not going to keep responding. Enjoy the game.

Keane is all at sea.  Everything he does is wrong.  Why on earth did her turn down the wing there and close off all his options and bring pressure, when he could turn the other way and open up about three of our players.

FFS Dom, you can get to fuck too.