IGNORED

Leicester (Home) Wed 20 April

Cornish Steve

Just now, Palfy said:

Get Rondon on Richarlison can’t control the ball constantly giving it away, and Gordon’s crosse’s are from free play and set pieces are terrible. 

Rondon for Gray right now.  Creat a better focal point, get Richy out left.   Gordon just about edging Gray with slightly better runs. 

Crap start but we got better as the half went on. 

Whilst we have had some chances it also doesnt feel like a goal is coming. Both sides can get themselves into decent positions but its not really happened at either end. 

I would stay how it is for the first part of this half and see how we get on. The front three arent really doing it for me so far so that would be where the change would come from. If it stays how it is, I would look at moving Richarlison left first before taking him off but that means Rondon has to come on.

I also expect Donny will come on for Delph at some stage when his tank empties. 

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

Crap start but we got better as the half went on. 

Whilst we have had some chances it also doesnt feel like a goal is coming. Both sides can get themselves into decent positions but its not really happened at either end. 

I would stay how it is for the first part of this half and see how we get on. The front three arent really doing it for me so far so that would be where the change would come from. If it stays how it is, I would look at moving Richarlison left first before taking him off but that means Rondon has to come on.

I also expect Donny will come on for Delph at some stage when his tank empties. 

Isn’t it fucked up that we signed Dele and he’s not even considered as a worthy sub to try and change the game, our recruitment pisses me off 100k a week for a dud. 

1 minute ago, Palfy said:

Isn’t it fucked up that we signed Dele and he’s not even considered as a worthy sub to try and change the game, our recruitment pisses me off 100k a week for a dud. 

I wonder if, rather than use up the games that will enact the transfer fee this season while he's shit, we're going to let him have a proper pre season to get sorted and then give him 12 games or so to see how he looks from the get go next season.