IGNORED

Liverpool ( away ) Sunday 24th April

Btay

It's a complete myth that this is the "Friendly derby", seen plenty of fists thrown in the Everton end because someone has worn a Liverpool shirt or celebrated a goal of theirs. 

IMO it shouldn't be allowed, if you have an away top on in the home section you should be ejected immediately.

Not a lot I wouldn’t give to win this game.

We somehow did it last year but this year I think we’re in for a bruising. I spent all day in bed with a splitting migraine but 1630-1830 are going to be worse. We could even get done 5 or 6 nil I reckon.

Sorry to be a doom merchant.

Sorry to add to the gloom, but if we go into the bottom 3 today, that's it, no leaders, no bottle, no new manager bounce, to get us out.

To be honest we have been getting relegated since October, but nothing improved, now i think it's too late, never happened in my 68 years, not sure how i will cope.

The club is where it deserves to be because of the way it’s been run, it’s been run the way it has because the clowns in charge have been allowed to get away with it.

so next time we see a sorry image of the chairman with a sad face, think twice about applause…. He said we’ve had some good times. Have we??!!

the next time our Johnny big bollocks striker goes on international duty and tells press the manager needs to play a style that suits him or he will be off.. don’t chant his name in support. he tried the same thing at a club less historic as us and got fucked off and is getting binned. 

our standards have dropped right across the board. 

1 hour ago, Tonsta said:

Sorry to add to the gloom, but if we go into the bottom 3 today, that's it, no leaders, no bottle, no new manager bounce, to get us out.

To be honest we have been getting relegated since October, but nothing improved, now i think it's too late, never happened in my 68 years, not sure how i will cope.

My prediction at the beginning of the season was relegation, but would have been very happy to have been proved wrong.

and I agree that yes if we end the day in the bottom three, we don’t have the heart or soul to get out of it.

4 minutes ago, Bailey said:

This is actually torture. The worst kind.

I would rather be waterboarded.

As I said earlier, we are where we deserve to be.  The apathy and long term dropping of standards has put us here.

kenwright and co should crawl away… no stand in their name, no more crowd  applause.

protests had been planned over the years, AGM questions refused, dodgy people brought into the club.  Can’t protest… that’s kopite behaviour.

I've made peace with relegation, I said when we lost to Wolves that was us gone. Games in hand this, the players are too good that - we're down lads, it's been coming for years. 

Used to look at the likes of Sunderland peddling relegation every few minutes and think "thank fuck we're not them", now we are. 

It's going to get very, very messy too. There were toxic protests against Martinez, the board etc. but this will be something else. Moshiri, Kenwright etc should hang their heads in shame (but they won't).

4 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

I've made peace with relegation, I said when we lost to Wolves that was us gone. Games in hand this, the players are too good that - we're down lads, it's been coming for years. 

Used to look at the likes of Sunderland peddling relegation every few minutes and think "thank fuck we're not them", now we are. 

It's going to get very, very messy too. There were toxic protests against Martinez, the board etc. but this will be something else. Moshiri, Kenwright etc should hang their heads in shame (but they won't).

I'd accepted it back after the Watford game, back in November/December. Still feel sick today though.

We have been terrible and deserve relegation; making peace with it is a nice way of putting it.

The Watford game, the Burnley game, the Wolves game, even against Leicester in the week. The harder you deny it the more it hurts as a fan. Easier to accept it.