IGNORED

Palace (Home) 19th May

Romey 1878

I am sure the Goodison faithful will do everything they can to be the 12th man. Fingers cross that the other 11 have the same desire and passion.

absolutely massive. a few weeks ago I would have bitten your hand off for this scenario as I thought we where down!!  

I haven’t got clue how this is going to go I’ve been through so many permutations I’m stressing the shit out of myself, I’ve decided not to watch and instead watch Villa do Burnley 3-4 nil, then fingers crossed when I have balls to look we’ve taken all 3 points.  

3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

3-2 to Palace and me going home in a wooden box,

No, you’re good, forget the wooden box.  Score of 3-2 means we won!  You woke up a couple seconds too soon, or in your dream-fog just missed the slight pause.  Dream said, “3-2, Palace see us safe.”

Wait, you were in dunlopp9987’s dream?  No wonder you got it all messed up.  Your own dreams are strange enough.

2 minutes ago, Gwlad all over said:

Put on the salmon and navy stripe, one of my favourites.

Told the story before, but I'd pledged to myself that I'd buy the salmon and navy fom Tony Price sports (in Wells, they only had the one in stock) if we were relegated after the Wimbledon game (solidarity), when we won I decided to buy it anyway!

Just now, badaids said:

Gomes starts?! Feeling of impending doom about that.  What’s wrong with Allan.

37 minutes ago, Goodison Glory said:

I think we are all perplexed on Allan. I think he doesn't feel Donny is match fit but maybe if we are struggling to break them down he'll come on later. 

I think GG summed it up, we're all perplexed about this one

American tv showing 3-4-2-1.  Have to play through Gomes.  Doucouré surely told to stay back.  Good news, I think, is that Iwobi and Mykolenko will willingly run the touchline all match long.  And Gordon and Richarlison will help defend, too.

Surely we will press from the beginning, not sit back, planning for 1-0 from the opening whistle.