IGNORED

Cahill Up For Ballon D'or

frecklyt

Agreed but presumably it's covering the last year...are there Evertonians who think TC is shite? If there are then I think they need their medication adjusting!

Brilliant recognition for a brilliant signing and a born again Evertonian who I believe will be a blue for life wherever he goes...good on ya Tim, well deserved!!!

yeh some one on nsno forum (wont name him) says we should sell cahill and use the money to buy better players. he also says he dont rate cahill at all

ok there are better all round players than cahill i admit that but how many midfielders other than gerrard score as many goals as cahill. none. we need to keep cahill as he has an uncanny ability to grab goals from nowhere as seen in the boro game.

Agreed but presumably it's covering the last year...are there Evertonians who think TC is shite? If there are then I think they need their medication adjusting!

Brilliant recognition for a brilliant signing and a born again Evertonian who I believe will be a blue for life wherever he goes...good on ya Tim, well deserved!!!

There are alot of Evertonians who think hes shite Mike, it baffles me because I wouldnt swap him for anyone. Id rather him play alongside better midfielders at Everton rather than sell him to get better players in as he adds something to our team that not many people can.

Mark said.............."he adds something to our team that not many people can."

Yeah like goals, he's only one behind AJ, and if AJ had taken the penalties they would be the only two goalscorers in the whole squad. How shit is that from the rest of the squad.

Edited by Licker

List in full:

Ballack (Chelsea), Buffon (Juventus), Cahill (Everton), Cannavaro (Real Madrid), Shevchenko (Chelsea), J. Cole (Chelsea), Coupet (Lyon), Cris (Lyon), C. Ronaldo (Manchester United), Deco (Barcelona), Diarra (Real Madrid), Drogba (Chelsea), Essien (Chelsea), Eto'o (Barcelona), Cesc (Arsenal), Gallas (Arsenal), Gattuso (Milan), Gerrard (Liverpool), Giuly (Barcelona), Grosso (Internazionale), Henry (Arsenal), Juninho (Lyon), Kaka (Milan), Klose (Werder Bremen), Lahm (Bayer Munich), Lampard (Chelsea), Lehmann (Arsenal), Makelele (Chelsea), Malouda (Lyon), Mendez (PSV Eindhoven), Messi (Barcelona), Pirlo (Milan), Podolski (Bayer Munich), Puyol (Barcelona), Ribery (Marseille), Ronaldinho (Barcelona), Riquelme (Villarreal), Robben (Chelsea), Rooney (Manchester United), Sagnol (Bayern Munich), Schweinsteiger (Bayern Munich), Terry (Chelsea), Thuram (Barcelona), Tiago (Lyon), Toni (Fiorentina), Torres (Atletico Madrid), Vieira (Internazionale), Villa (Valencia), Zambrotta (Barcelona), Zidane (Retired).

It also recognises his contributions in the performances of Australia on the international stage. There can be no doubting his impact on games at club and country level, and it's great for him to be recognised and make the list, but in all honesty he is extremely unlikely to actually win it!!

List in full:

Ballack (Chelsea), Buffon (Juventus), Cahill (Everton), Cannavaro (Real Madrid), Shevchenko (Chelsea), J. Cole (Chelsea), Coupet (Lyon), Cris (Lyon), C. Ronaldo (Manchester United), Deco (Barcelona), Diarra (Real Madrid), Drogba (Chelsea), Essien (Chelsea), Eto'o (Barcelona), Cesc (Arsenal), Gallas (Arsenal), Gattuso (Milan), Gerrard (Liverpool), Giuly (Barcelona), Grosso (Internazionale), Henry (Arsenal), Juninho (Lyon), Kaka (Milan), Klose (Werder Bremen), Lahm (Bayer Munich), Lampard (Chelsea), Lehmann (Arsenal), Makelele (Chelsea), Malouda (Lyon), Mendez (PSV Eindhoven), Messi (Barcelona), Pirlo (Milan), Podolski (Bayer Munich), Puyol (Barcelona), Ribery (Marseille), Ronaldinho (Barcelona), Riquelme (Villarreal), Robben (Chelsea), Rooney (Manchester United), Sagnol (Bayern Munich), Schweinsteiger (Bayern Munich), Terry (Chelsea), Thuram (Barcelona), Tiago (Lyon), Toni (Fiorentina), Torres (Atletico Madrid), Vieira (Internazionale), Villa (Valencia), Zambrotta (Barcelona), Zidane (Retired).

i think hargreaves should be on it

but as far as a winner goes.... my top 4 i think would be ronaldinho, cannavaro, c.ronaldo, villa ... not sure on the order

To diff to call that 1 Andy. Considering we dont have One particulary outstanding individual. (Though AJ has been great thus far)

Some may say Pip is the best - As he can play most anywhere.

Arteta it could be argued has the best feet & vision, Cahill the Best engine, Johnson the best pace & forward guile.

etc, etc, etc.

Suppose it comes down to individual faves....Personally I dont think we have a best player, but a group of players that make us tick.

The question I have is

Is this the first time we have had a player in this?

If it is then shows how much we come on to get this.

Well done to Tim but didn't think he had a great season last year compared to the first and also how he has started this season.

The question I have is

Is this the first time we have had a player in this?

If it is then shows how much we come on to get this.

Well done to Tim but didn't think he had a great season last year compared to the first and also how he has started this season.

No Big Nev was up for it. Came 20th.

i'd love if tim got in the top 10, but on a more serious note, i think ronaldinho WON'T win it, because of his none existant performance in the CL final and his performance at the WC and if lampard gets anywhere near it, (top 5) then something is seriously wrong.

Bob on that mate, both for club and country.

ATB

Mac