IGNORED

James Garner

11 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Guys I feel I need to take a break from TT. I feel I’m getting bullied and getting no support from admin! 
Shukes have feelings too…. So it’s best I take a break!

Not on your Fking life! To many Ps to torment now Gana is back!

Where. Isss our PeteO… wherrree is our PeteO!

Think we might have to ban you, for your own safety, obviously. 

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

Gana, Garner, both sound the same 😉

No, it’s in reply to the interview comment mate. Gana just did his and said he would give his soul to the club. 
Cornish mentioned the statutory interview incoming…..hence the comment 🙂

But the Pun was poor haha, I’m not known for my comedy….. it’s almost as bad as Baileys stat analysis 😳

Bailey's... I can do bad grammar police too! :P

9 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

4 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

Clearly waiting until the interview to be done.

Great club  check
manager convinced me  check
wonderful fans  check
ambition  check
blah, blah...

I do think we have another star in the making here, though. I had no idea he had captained teams already. Yet another with leadership potential. 

4 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Can I just say that my dentist as a kid was called Mr Garner, he was an absolute sadist who thoroughly enjoyed inflicting pain on children.

After I'd grown up it came ro my attention that he was also a scout leader and a little later a convicted paedophile.

I promise not to hold this against James.

I knew a bloke called Pete Garner who was a complete bum hole.

Anyway, welcome James and your giant Easter Island head to Goodison.

10 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Can I just say that my dentist as a kid was called Mr Garner, he was an absolute sadist who thoroughly enjoyed inflicting pain on children.

After I'd grown up it came ro my attention that he was also a scout leader and a little later a convicted paedophile.

I promise not to hold this against James.

Wow! Did not expect such a dark post in this thread. 😂

14 minutes ago, StevO said:

He looks very nervous in front of the camera, like a shy young lad. From the YouTube videos he looks a whole lot more confident in the football pitch, where it counts. 

A few lads from work and mates who support United can’t understand why they would let him go. Always good news. 

Everything you read about him makes you wonder why United let him go. Seems highly thought off by a lot of people and a lot are suprises he has been allowed to leave and that we have had him for a very good price. He could quite easy become this season 'Gallagher'.

It’s mad to think this lad went to the school down the road from me, Romey mentioned to me that he knew of him from being Wirral based.  It seems his mums partner was someone I knew pretty well growing up.  Based on his accent he doesn’t sound like he’s been back to the Wirral much! 

I like the look of the lad from a stature perspective, looks to have potential to fill out a bit and looks a very complete midfielder. 

17 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

It’s mad to think this lad went to the school down the road from me, Romey mentioned to me that he knew of him from being Wirral based.  It seems his mums partner was someone I knew pretty well growing up.  Based on his accent he doesn’t sound like he’s been back to the Wirral much! 

I like the look of the lad from a stature perspective, looks to have potential to fill out a bit and looks a very complete midfielder. 

Wool ! 

Me too, but I thought I’d get in first 😜

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

Definitely sounds more Manc than being from here!

I shouldn't be surprised really because kids can pick up accents quite easily and he did move there at 12/13 to be closer to training.

He looks better in blue and now he's at a better club 😛.