IGNORED

New Kit

1 hour ago, SpartyBlue said:

Haha. I understand. I just think there isn’t a ton you can do with our shirt so I like when they try to punch it up a bit. Do we know if the badge is sewn in? 

Don’t know if the badge is sewn or printed. 

Disagree on punching it up. When they start adding shit for the sake of it I usually hate it. Keep it nice and simple imo. 

9 hours ago, MikeO said:

That price, that shirt, I'd want to watch a far eastern slave labourer (Thai?) woman embroider it by hand in front of me; I'd give her a decent tip mind.

:lol: the prices of shirts are absolutely ridiculous.

Next season with Castore you'll have two options for them to rip you off as well. You can buy the normal replica shirt for the cheap price of £65 or you can buy the exact shirt the players wear for the reasonable price of £105.

2 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Next season with Castore you'll have two options for them to rip you off as well. You can buy the normal replica shirt for the cheap price of £65 or you can buy the exact shirt the players wear for the reasonable price of £105.

Not sure what you're moaning about to be honest, nothing better than going to the game in the exact same shirt that the players wear, can run through Stanley Park and time myself to see how I stack up against DCL in the same attire, plus as most other people will be in the cheap shirts I'll be able to manoeuvre around them more more easily in The Brick and at the chippy, due to the groundbreaking breathing technology which will no doubt be added in.

Solid investment - take my money.

40 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

That's the US model for NFL shirts. 

7 minutes ago, badaids said:

I love the fact that in the video which is what a minute long, that you only get to see the kit for about literally 6 seconds. The rest is graphics and badly framed close-ups of armpits of crotches. 

Somehow entirely representative of our current situation.

Yeah the editing isn’t great.