IGNORED

New Kit

21 minutes ago, plaidharper said:

Wonder when our second and third kits will be out?  Wonder if it will happen before the pre season games in America?

I would guess they’d want to wear/debut  those for some of the preseason games. I’ve quite liked our third kits the last several years. The yellow and blue was a particularly striking one I thought. 

6 hours ago, plaidharper said:

Wonder when our second and third kits will be out?  Wonder if it will happen before the pre season games in America?

I’d expect the away kit to come out while we’re on tour and the third kit to come out before either the Brentford or Leeds away game. Just a guess though. 

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Won't be buying anything with the current sponsor's logo on; I did (grudgingly) buy one Sport Pesa shirt but having moved away from them, I'm not happy we've gone back down that route.

With you on that mate, but I’ll probably give in to fact I have to have every home and away shirt for my collection, which is annoying really.