IGNORED

Amadou Onana

https://www.claretandhugh.info/hammers-dead-right-to-call-the-bluff/

I find these sorts of wages hard to believe - we are not going to be paying that.  Inventive journalism to made hammers feel better about missing out. 

I would think this sort of player is looking for game time a stepping stone to get to the top of football if he can, as opposed to instant massive wages.

I think it because we may have said he will get more playing time this season as opposed to obscene wages. 

7 minutes ago, RuffRob said:

I find these sorts of wages hard to believe - we are not going to be paying that.  Inventive journalism to made hammers feel better about missing out. 

I would think this sort of player is looking for game time a stepping stone to get to the top of football if he can, as opposed to instant massive wages.

I think it because we may have said he will get more playing time this season as opposed to obscene wages. 

There was a West Ham account on Twitter saying he wanted 30K a week and that's what they wouldn't pay.

7 minutes ago, RuffRob said:

He’s got egg on his face cos he was stating on the YouTube channel that Everton couldn’t get him. 

I haven't a clue who this guy is but I'm excited that everyone else is excited! I'm equally excited that Gana is going to play alongside him. If nothing else, we should be difficult to play through. Now, if we can get a bona fide striker in and another attacking mid, then the season could end up being a pleasant surprise! 👍 

Hopefully getting the master and the apprentice. Gana a seasoned pro and great role model for Obana to learn from. A nice 18months crossover will help Obana settle in to the role longer term. Wouldn't be sensible to put a raw 21 year old in at the deep end for a key position. 

8 minutes ago, RuffRob said:

Hopefully getting the master and the apprentice. Gana a seasoned pro and great role model for Obana to learn from. A nice 18months crossover will help Obana settle in to the role longer term. Wouldn't be sensible to put a raw 21 year old in at the deep end for a key position. 

We got Obama in the center of the park?! Fuck me, this is the best window we've ever had 😍

10 minutes ago, Goodison Glory said:

Don't get me wrong I hyped about this signing (particularly as it came out of nowhere)....but he seems to have a trait of sliding and extending his (long) legs...hopefully the quicker prem league won't see him rack up the yellow cards (or worse)

Thats what I thought, with that size, strength and pace he shouldn't really need to be sliding in all the time but every challenge seems to be him going off his feet. Get it wrong, and it takes you out of the game.

23 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Thats what I thought, with that size, strength and pace he shouldn't really need to be sliding in all the time but every challenge seems to be him going off his feet. Get it wrong, and it takes you out of the game.

There will be plenty of moments over the course of the season where we'll have to remind ourselves of his age. He's fouled at too high a clip thus far in his career and I imagine it'll take some time for him to polish that area of his game. Nonetheless he looks like a hell of a player and you'll take the fouls at a young age given everything else he has to offer.

4 hours ago, Goodison Glory said:

Don't get me wrong I hyped about this signing (particularly as it came out of nowhere)....but he seems to have a trait of sliding and extending his (long) legs...hopefully the quicker prem league won't see him rack up the yellow cards (or worse)

For some reason this triggered a thought in my head about how good Hibbo was at slide tackles.