IGNORED

Chelsea (Home) 6th August

Romey 1878

Just now, dunlopp9987 said:

Wow he actually went and did it. He actually is starting a midfield duo of Doucoure and Iwobi.

Just assumed that was a pre-season testing out of things

I suppose Lampard doesn't really have too many other options.

No Davies, he doesn't fancy Gomes, Gbamin isn't good enough anyway and Allan is coming back to fitness. The only other option is Warrington.

Maybe 3-5-2?  Not sure which of McNeil, Gray, Gordon would be the 2?

I didn’t see any of the preseason, so don’t know how Lampard has used Doucouré.  But as he’s presumably partnered with Iwobi in CM, I hope Doucouré always stays back, Iwobi goes forward (if we ever have the ball......).

As Dele got an injury because I find this completely bazaar that he isn’t starting, he reportedly come back after the break the fittest member of the squad, yet he sits on the bench when most of us felt he was the best or only option to take DCL place. Let’s be honest Frank might talk a good game when it comes to Dele but unless it’s confirmed he has a niggle, he’s just a waste of a very expensive wage since he’s been here. 

2 minutes ago, Palfy said:

As Dele got an injury because I find this completely bazaar that he isn’t starting, he reportedly come back after the break the fittest member of the squad, yet he sits on the bench when most of us felt he was the best or only option to take DCL place. Let’s be honest Frank might talk a good game when it comes to Dele but unless it’s confirmed he has a niggle, he’s just a waste of a very expensive wage since he’s been here. 

With Dele I’m certain there’s some weird clause in his contract above the payments per appearance that’s affecting things above the fact that he hasn’t been shown much faith by Frank.

We’re all concentrating on Dele? Don’t get it. Do you guys think he is a striker?

For me it’s a good decision. Stay solid. Put players on who can break fast and maybe steal something. Having a luxury player on like Dele when we don’t even have a striker would be madness surely?

Dwight is known as a hard working player. Gray has the type of pace that can steal something from nothing. Iwobi has a small bit of everything, and Doucoure is needed so we don’t get over run.

Dele just ain’t a drama.