IGNORED

Viktor Gyökeres

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

A development...

Players can be registered for three clubs in one season but they can only play for two unless there is an overlapping season (not relevant in this situation.

So we were both right and yes our recruitment department are that shit... Albeit I imagine it is because they have no intention of letting Simms leave again, which would mean they aren't shit at all. 

But are shit for bringing him back in the first place.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bill said:

12 goals in the championship doesn't do anything for me. We need a striker to hit the floor running and get us 12 in the Premier before the end of season.

Didn't Jelovic come in from the SPL? Similar level. I don't really care what any players done beforehand, so long as they do the job for us. 

12 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I'm not actually saying Simms is a turd that can't be polished, just that sometimes you can't get more out of a poor player just because you've done it for others.

Fair enough he just needs to move on and find a level that he’s happy with. 

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

Coventry are asking for £25m now. 

We are well and truly over a barrel with less than 24hrs to go. 

We are going to have little choice buy to pay what is needed, and then have our finger cross that he hits the ground running, as its worrying how many players don't seem to want to come here.