IGNORED

Aston Villa (Away) 13th August

dunlopp9987

That midfield fuck up reminded me of when Gona played here no one in position and a massive space in the middle of the the park, I was going to shoot Doucoure due to jogging back instead running back but maybe is injury was before their break but if not then what twat. 

No focal point up front and therefore nothing to build up.

No ball retention either so ball just comes straight back. 

Villa haven’t been that good. Got a goal from a mis-control. Typical of our luck that it took 3 defenders out the game.
Where as ball drops to Gray on the 6 yard like and he controlled it further than most people kick it 🤦🏼

Disappointing half but all is not lost ……… next goal wins the game 

I don't really see the plan here. Its just like last season but with a different cast. 

We wont improve until we can retain the ball in the opposition half with crapping it every time they get close to us. 

Rondon has to come on and personally I would hook at CB but I dont see it happening.

9 minutes ago, milesey05 said:

Easiest game Villa will have all season…. It’s that bad 

My stream gave in, but it sounds like I am missing fuck all other than misery. 

However, I was not expecting a great deal away to villa this early in the season. At 1:0 always still in the game though. 

Sound like Rondon or Alli needs to come on for one of the front three for the full half. 

We’ll that was a forgettable half of football. We’re just looking to thump it away.

If we can get the ball down and play a bit of football, there’s no reason we can’t get behind these. We’ve created a few half chances from playing terrible football so far. 
Get the ball down and relax a bit and we can score against these.

Forwards need to take a bit of responsibility though. They have been terrible so far.

Said last few games that Gordon needs to take a step back and realise he is 75% there and no superstar yet. Wake that ass up and work back for your team. 
Demari the same. Not working much, and when he had a chance…. He wasn’t on his toes at all and lost it. 
McNeil….. where are you?