IGNORED

Leeds (Away) 30th August

Btay

2 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

We're 6 matches into the season. Not ready to write him off yet

Maybe not, but can we send him to a camp where he can only use his right foot for 6 months?  Lad is so one footed it's unreal.  He'll turn a full 360 to avoid using his right.  Reminds me of Derek Zoolander. 

1 minute ago, Aidan said:

Leeds have hardly looked a threat and we've created some good opportunities and look comfortable. Not too concerned about how much of the ball we have at the minute.

They lack quality up top, like us, and Rodrigo going off took what little quality.  They are drilled to go 115% though.  Sometimes it open up for them and creates spaces, othertimes they move too fast for their own good.  It would really help us see this out if we could possess the ball for a few minutes here and there, even if just to make them run around chasing us. 

2 minutes ago, chicagoblue said:

Maybe not, but can we send him to a camp where he can only use his right foot for 6 months?  Lad is so one footed it's unreal.  He'll turn a full 360 to avoid using his right.  Reminds me of Derek Zoolander. 

Also looks like he is already tired.  So maybe he can pick up some endurance at camp as well?

2 minutes ago, Trigger said:

Need to learn from the Brentford game bow and not sit back and soak up their pressure for the next 45mins. 

We have to keep the energy up and keep high pressing like we were for first 30mins of 1st half.

Unfortunately I think that’s exactly what will happen.