IGNORED

Bournemouth (Away) 12th November

Romey 1878

Just now, Aidan said:

I'll be surprised if Lampard see's this season out.

I'm watching the Arsenal All or Nothing on Amazon and I can't help but think of Lampard. Everyone wanted Arteta out at the beginning of last season, they stuck with him and look where they are now. 

Obviously different circumstances, as we're not at the beginning of the season, but I just....I cannot stomach another manager change once things get difficult. 

3 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

I'm watching the Arsenal All or Nothing on Amazon and I can't help but think of Lampard. Everyone wanted Arteta out at the beginning of last season, they stuck with him and look where they are now. 

Obviously different circumstances, as we're not at the beginning of the season, but I just....I cannot stomach another manager change once things get difficult. 

Agree with this, another manager change would completely ruin us.

1 minute ago, dunlopp9987 said:

What's so disheartening is what has happened to our defence. That was such an area of strength for the first couple months and now they look lost at sea

We were bound to start to concede more goals and revert to the mean, as our defence is an Everton defence. The 4-1 doesn’t count for me as we had proven bozos playing not the regulars. Today it’s basically two balls up for the goals, which are hard to account for.

Basically, I think we are about par for the course in defence, the bigger issue is the lack of shots and goals up front.