IGNORED

Brighton (Home) 3/1/2023

Btay

3 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

No, and that's a huge part of the problem. Frank and his staff might not be the right answer, but this performance tonight from the players is all the evidence you need that the squad is horrible

Well that just compounds the problem when you see a good percentage of players are his. 

Just now, dunlopp9987 said:

No, and that's a huge part of the problem. Frank and his staff might not be the right answer, but this performance tonight from the players is all the evidence you need that the squad is horrible

This is all well and good but Lampard brought in a bunch of players in the summer and Dele Alli is out on loan. 

We can't keep getting a new manager in, buying half a dozen players and then going, oh these players are rotten too.

2 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Can’t disagree I think with coaching and the right tactic the defence should be a decent mid table. The midfield we just have a rabble of old managers dross. DcL if you build the team around him he could be a 20 goal striker.

Now I’ve let my emotions settle a bit.

The manager needs to win on Friday for me. He needs to show some guys and drop a few players. Show some emotion.

If he goes…. I’m honestly not bothered who comes in, as it’s really simple… we have shit players. Get rid of as many as these slow ass players as possible.

Get some players in with energy who aren’t scared to put a foot in. Players who aren’t scared to take a shot.

Good finish Gray. Easily our best player yet again. Too good for this team.

1 minute ago, Palfy said:

Well that just compounds the problem when you see a good percentage of players are his. 

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

This is all well and good but Lampard brought in a bunch of players in the summer and Dele Alli is out on loan. 

We can't keep getting a new manager in, buying half a dozen players and then going, oh these players are rotten too.

Problem is though we’ve hardly been able to do anything of note in the transfer window because the board have absolutely fucked this club.