West Ham (Away) 21st January

FairWooney

2 minutes ago, badaids said:

I’d still say yes tbh.

Remember, 2 months ago and they were the best CB partnership in the league, according to Skywankers.

Not sure that was true though.  Small sample size. Pickford making some saves.  Other teams not being clinical. 

Think we should 100% send Coady back to Wolves.  Dude is straight up runs from the play.  Always backing up. Might as well be in the crowd.

I don't buy into the players not caring. I also look at them and see enough quality to avoid relegation. Only ever expected bottom half this season.

Unfortunately, that means Lampard ain't the man to sort this out. I like him, but you've got to be able to do the job.

None of us are seeing anything to offer a bit of belief.

Just now, Romey 1878 said:

The myth that is Yerry fucking Mina strikes again. The absolute state of him for both of the goals.

Best get him off so his famed win percentage can be maintained. 

Not sure he was at fault for both... Not saying he is great but...  Weren't the other CBs closer to the play on both?

Bailey has been saying for a while that our defence is shit, and to be fair…. He’s got it spit on. We’re just weak. 
They have players that are smaller and don’t look as strong as Dom, but they can jump and fight.

We have a pretty big defence, but get bullied by their beats up front. We need to get our lads in the gym and teach them to fight in their individual battles.

1 minute ago, plaidharper said:

Not sure he was at fault for both... Not saying he is great but...  Weren't the other CBs closer to the play on both?

No mate. He literally is standing on the toes as he jumps, instead of jumping and using his height…. He throws himself to the ground. This is normal for him.

People have forgot how bad he is as they haven’t saw him play for a long time. He is the worst defender we’ve had for decades. Absolute pussy of a player I’m afraid.

3 minutes ago, plaidharper said:

Mate, if he’s so good and we need him so badly then he takes control in both situations. Instead, he’s bullied totally for the first and then daydreaming (along with Onana) for the second.

He is fucking shite. 

4 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Oh good Tom Davies and Dwight McNeil coming on as our game changers. 

Can't wait for Saturday mornings in Blackpool next year

And away at Plymouth Argyle!

Just now, Aidan said:

Was just thinking this. We could take them one after another for the rest of this game and still not score. Awful at set pieces in every aspect, at both ends of the pitch.

We’ve had plenty in this game, and crosses, and the result is usually we end up defending our own goal.