IGNORED

Sean Dyche

Hafnia

7 minutes ago, Shukes said:

I know he’s part of the board, but what’s Sharp actually done wrong since he’s been there? 
Not questioning it, just haven’t read about it that’s all…. So simply don’t know.

When fans initially protested against the board after agms were banned etc  sharp declared the protest one man and his dog. 

he was put on board by bill, my question is ….. what is his job and what is he actually doing? If he is part of this board then he is culpable for the failure, if he’s not culpable then why has he not resigned out of principle. 

9 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Does anyone think Marsch isn’t that bad?  I think he’s got good points to him. 

I just don't think he's ready for a managers position in a top 5 league right now. Had great success at Salzburg (which frankly every manager does because they have the most resources in the league), then flopped at Leipzig and again at Leeds. 

Needs to go to the Championship or something to really cut his teeth before he's ready for another high profile job

1 hour ago, dunlopp9987 said:

I just don't think he's ready for a managers position in a top 5 league right now. Had great success at Salzburg (which frankly every manager does because they have the most resources in the league), then flopped at Leipzig and again at Leeds. 

Needs to go to the Championship or something to really cut his teeth before he's ready for another high profile job

He’s also an arrogant twat. Don’t forget that.

16 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Does anyone think Marsch isn’t that bad?  I think he’s got good points to him. 

Whenever I have watched Leeds recently, they have been the better team, especially at home. They didn't win enough games hence why he has been sacked but performances weren't as bad as the results. I can see him going somewhere else (maybe not Southampton) and doing well.

As for Leeds, it depends on who they get in but I can't help but get the impression that they will be worse off.

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

Has anyone checked under the local buses for him today? Because our players certainly threw him under one last night.

Dyche seemed ok with the team to the media……. I’m hoping the truth is far different. Absolutely disgusting effort. Wasn’t sure about his tactics either tbh