IGNORED

Liverpool away (Feb 13)

Cornish Steve

Can't remember what game it was, but this referee was at Goodison a month or two ago and it was truly the worst performance I've ever seen from an official. Absolutely diabolical stuff on show - think it might have been Crystal Palace where he basically allowed Wilfred Zaha to throw a tantrum and fly into anyone he fancied without getting carded. 

4 minutes ago, Sir McGiven said:

isn't it the very first EPL game of his with us? What is the expectation from the first game which is on away ground on a derby day? I mean, he can be shite eventually I dunno but this comment is a bit harsh IMO.

I’m not saying he should be playing better…I am just saying it as I see it…he isn’t playing very well and you can’t seriously think he is.

Oh fuck right absolutely off.

Off the post and then Gueye doesn't knee high tackle the daft cunt before he can cross it to Salah. 

Jamie Carragher doing his famous screaming for absolutely no fucking reason too the absolute weapon. 

Absolutely fuck right off - same goes for that embarrassing tourist cunt giving it the big gums to the camera.