IGNORED

Chelsea (Away) 18th March

Romey 1878

3 minutes ago, Shukes said:

He’s been terrible Palfy. I know his names not Gana but come on, even you can see how bad he is.

The whole team have been terrible, he's no worse than anyone else a better than most, including Gana who will be getting a red this game because he's so slow into the tackle. 

5 minutes ago, Palfy said:

The whole team have been terrible, he's no worse than anyone else a better than most, including Gana who will be getting a red this game because he's so slow into the tackle. 

No mate. He’s been the worst on the pitch by far. Absolutely brain dead so far. 
Your obsession with watching Gana to pick on any slightest mistake is meaning you’re missing the rest of the team mate. 

2 minutes ago, Shukes said:

No mate. He’s been the worst on the pitch by far. Absolutely brain dead so far. 
Your obsession with watching Gana to pick on any slightest mistake is meaning you’re missing the rest of the team mate. 

Alright Sir Alf what the fuck as Gana done that's so impressive. 

Just now, Palfy said:

Alright Sir Alf what the fuck as Gana done that's so impressive. 

Seriously mate. Let it go. You’re bordering on insanity now. 
We’re talking about how poor Iwobi has been, and all you can see is Gana. Let it go mate. 

For the record I think Gana has been pretty average. Not done anything of note. Not many of our players have done anything of any note. 

I think there has to be an argument for matching them up and going 5 at the back as we arent coping with their width and and its giving their 3 central attackers so much time on the ball to get the ball into their feet and pop it off again. They havent created many decent chances but they are getting into a lot of really good positions without finding a pass/shot.

Gueye is about 5 yards off the pace in midfield, Onana isn't doing anywhere near enough and the way Doucoure is being used isnt working as they can easily play around his press. 

Gray and Iwobi arent offering anything and McNeil is going to have to be careful on a booking. 

I don't think the performance that half was as bad as people are making out. We've offered very little going forward, but we've slowed the game down at every opportunity and tried to make it really difficult for Chelsea who look very sharp. If we can do this up until the last 10 minutes, we can have a go as more space opens up.

1 minute ago, Aidan said:

I don't think the performance that half was as bad as people are making out. We've offered very little going forward, but we've slowed the game down at every opportunity and tried to make it really difficult for Chelsea who look very sharp. If we can do this up until the last 10 minutes, we can have a go as more space opens up.

First 10 minutes was absolutely dreadful then I thought it was fine

1 minute ago, Shukes said:

Seriously mate. Let it go. You’re bordering on insanity now. 
We’re talking about how poor Iwobi has been, and all you can see is Gana. Let it go mate. 

For the record I think Gana has been pretty average. Not done anything of note. Not many of our players have done anything of any note. 

Sir Alf your the one who came at me with Gana, I never mentioned him whilst discussing Iwobi, you threw that into the mix as a cheap shot.