IGNORED

Crystal Palace (Away) 22nd April

Romey 1878

1 minute ago, Hafnia said:

We look far more balanced with dcl on the pitch. There is a feeling that the players in defence and midfield have an option which frankly hasn’t been there.

we do need doucs back as the legs from midfield is needed. 

I would like to see us be a bit more progressive with the ball instead of just lumping it up to him every time. Need to get Iwobi & Garner on the ball a lot more. Gana has not been in the game at first half.

3 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Gray has been poor with the ball consistently giving it away, we need to try and get Iwobi on the ball more he seems to be our best chance of creating an assist with his passing. 

I don’t think he’s seen enough of the ball, but he has been poor when he’s had it.

I’d say swap him and Iwobi but Iwobi has closed down an awful lot in the centre, not just his attacking play.

Not a lot in that. 

Best chance was the set piece header from Palace and they have got into better positions than we have in the final third, working our full backs who have struggled.

We have struggled in midfield a little but we did improve at the end when Gueye stepped up a little bit more. 

Gray needs to improve a lot.

Dom looks a bit out of his depth at the moment which is understandable. Enthusiastic enough just not anywhere near the levels he can be. 

4 minutes ago, badaids said:

I don’t think he’s seen enough of the ball, but he has been poor when he’s had it.

I’d say swap him and Iwobi but Iwobi has closed down an awful lot in the centre, not just his attacking play.

Iwobi is the most like for like we have to play in the way Doucoure did so Id also not change him. 

Gray just needs to up his game or come off for someone else. If there is anyone else!

2 minutes ago, plaidharper said:

Think I am fine with him not touching the ball much on offensive.  As long as goes about his defensive game just get the ball to Garner and let him deal with it.

For example there... Eze just shook three of our players (Garner, McNeil, & Iwobi) and Gana dealt with it.  Hope he is ok.