IGNORED

BHA 8th May

Matt

Here's hoping for strong 38 minutes from Mina before he limps off.

Fair play to Dyche, Keane has been a calamity in defence. Positive action.

You just hope that Mina is up for it and not too out of form (in the early dyche era vids when they were doing the bleep test he looked comically unfit).

1 minute ago, badaids said:

You just hope that Mina is up for it and not too out of form (in the early dyche era vids when they were doing the bleep test he looked comically unfit).

Have you ever watched him in the warm up before games? So half-arsed it wouldn't surprise me if that wasn't a case of being unfit, more that he wasn't giving it his all.

11 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Have you ever watched him in the warm up before games? So half-arsed it wouldn't surprise me if that wasn't a case of being unfit, more that he wasn't giving it his all.

Doesn't surprise me. In the bleep test vids he is always last, hanging out his arse and missing the line so he can run short lengths. And he has a gut!

Anyway - come on Yerry, rooting for a shut out and some shithousery tonight.

4 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

I think to not drop him would have been ridiculous, hopefully it was the statistics that helped make the decision 

I'm not sure that Dyche fancies Mina in the situation we are in - hopefully he's had an 'are you sure you're up for this' conversation with him.

I watched their previous match and thought a couple of things.

Webster can be attacked. He struggles with direct, attacking players getting him 1v1. Due to the way they play, we can get at him. Caicedo playing RB is also a weakness. I also found Estupinian a little clumsy. 

Welbeck is also out of place in this team. He gave away posession, putting his teammates under pressure and allowed United to counter in transition.

The way De Zerbi has Brighton playing is great though. Dunk is fantastic. Watch how he controls the ball and dictates the play. They often bypass a line, who then drop it back into midfield.

If they cant play through our midfield, the centre backs will go wider, full backs higher up and they will stretch the pitch as wide as it gets. They are such a good side and they can beat teams in a variety of ways.

They are a poor mans Man City and that is a compliment.

1 minute ago, badaids said:

I'm not sure that Dyche fancies Mina in the situation we are in - hopefully he's had an 'are you sure you're up for this' conversation with him.

He probably sees a player who is very laid back and full of silly dances etc who is free to leave in the summer and wants fully committed players. But when Keane has played as bad as he has he has no option but to give him a go.