IGNORED

New Stadium

7th December why wait so long is it anything to do with when the AGM is of something?

To be fair as I have never got to Goodison I can't comment if a good thing to move or not but one is for certain we do need a new stadium or to at least upgrade ours as we all know but will reserve judgement until other people have said if right move or not

7th December why wait so long is it anything to do with when the AGM is of something?

To be fair as I have never got to Goodison I can't comment if a good thing to move or not but one is for certain we do need a new stadium or to at least upgrade ours as we all know but will reserve judgement until other people have said if right move or not

Maybe it was November I was quite drunk when I got told :huh:

Aslong as its moving the club forward then I dont care where it is. My only worry is that the stadium will be quite empty because Goodison hardly ever gets filled these days.

the so called "new stadium effect" will sort that out, more Evertonians will come out of the wood work if we get a new stadium, more away fans will travel too.

i agree with you here mark, aslong as its good for the club i dont care where it will be

Give up your ticket because were moving???

Pretty much, combined with the prices these days and the extreme lack of atmosphere, which existed on saturday I might as well watch the match on football first and just pick and choose the games I want to go to

Aslong as its moving the club forward then I dont care where it is. My only worry is that the stadium will be quite empty because Goodison hardly ever gets filled these days.

you dont care where it is. ok thats fair enough but what happens if we did a wimbledon and move to a place miles away from liverpool. i know it wont happen but imagine if it did,

you dont care where it is. ok thats fair enough but what happens if we did a wimbledon and move to a place miles away from liverpool. i know it wont happen but imagine if it did,

There would be far more against if that happened but lets be honest wimbledon was the exception, migration of a football club on that scale will never happen again.

If it did then I still wouldnt be too fussed tbh, but I know it would never happen. BK knows that would piss alot of people off so he will never entertain the idea.