IGNORED

If U Could Sign 1 Player For Everton

Neil

in my opinion and from what i've seen and I don't watch every game going.

it would have to be

Wayne Rooney - yes he's hated but despite him deserting us I can't help but feel something for the lad when I see his utter brilliant skill that I never feel when seeing anyone else, especially man shites.

He's got it all, yeah he still loses his temper every now and then but in recent England games he's shown that he can be a lot more disciplined. he's got amazing vision, speed strength and the ability to hit the ball super sweetly from anywhere....actually he's got a lot more and we know it because we've seen it for ourselves.

He's a better player than when we had him, he's learnt a lot from the players he's played with and from his experience and to me he's the most exciting player i've seen on a football pitch.

Ronaldinhio as well, equally ugly but hast most of the talents that rooney has, some clever skills, good passing and can run at players as well.

I think if both players were wanted to join were available and we had the money to buy one of them (very very hyperthetical eh!) I'd go for Rooney every time.

oh - and when you think about it...

father christmas is not a bad signing. I mean the man, as round as he is, gets down chimney shafts and through small windows every year - in every house, in one night - without making a sound.

So he is tricky - has lightening pace and can slip past you without you even noticing....

how good is he, step aside ronaldinho!

oh - and when you think about it...

father christmas is not a bad signing. I mean the man, as round as he is, gets down chimney shafts and through small windows every year - in every house, in one night - without making a sound.

So he is tricky - has lightening pace and can slip past you without you even noticing....

how good is he, step aside ronaldinho!

Also, Father Christmas could put in a good word as his best mate is

RUDOLPHINHO

have to agree with Toffeelicker.

get the best keeper around and build from there.

Particularly if they're a commanding presence.

or if I wasn't being all sensible, would be Zidane as he was few years ago

I'd sign a failing left back from Utd then let him play wherever he feels like playing...

'midfield holding position' , 'centre mid' etc.etc.

how can rooney even be suggested, do u not remember the inprovement to the team once he had left!

i would have to say henry or shevchenko, but i wouldnt say no to ronaldinho either

I know we improved after we left but is that anything to do with him personally or did it just show that we couldn't handle having a top class player in our side.

I know we didn't do great when we had him but the side we had then wasn't as good as it is now and he wasn't as experienced.

in my opinion he's one of the top 3 or 4 players in the world and not only is he already pretty experienced, he is still very young.

Paul Power or Ian Wilson. If their wages are too high then I would say Rooney. The only player out there who can influence a game as much as Ronaldinho. Hate him for leaving us but as I have said before - I don't trust the powers that be upstairs -did something go on that we do not know about and Rooney can not talk about it. Why was he left out of merchandising etc even before bids came in???