IGNORED

New Rooney Contract

Madmatt

Well, just seen on the news, that rooney might be signing a new 10 year contract worth £80million. now, is it just me, or didnt we make them sign something into the selling clause that we get a percentage of this? now wouldnt it be nice if we got 10%....hehe 8mil might come in handy!

Well, just seen on the news, that rooney might be signing a new 10 year contract worth £80million. now, is it just me, or didnt we make them sign something into the selling clause that we get a percentage of this? now wouldnt it be nice if we got 10%....hehe 8mil might come in handy!

We dont get a percentage of that, it was a set amount ofmoney that we receive if he signs a new contract. Its not very much mate.

So you think we were robbed aswell then? When you consider Chelsea bought SWP for £21million and we sold Rooney for £20million plus add ons and Rooney is a hell of a better player than SWP then it shows we were robbed.

I've said it from the off,of course we where robbed,but that comes with having a tit for a chiarman tbh

Rooney was worth at least £35 mill when we sold him,granted they would be taking a risk but in the end it was us who to bend over and take it up the poop shoot.

I saw his goal 1st goal yesterday.. it was class it was crossed in from the right, I expected him to stop it and shoot with his right foot but he volleyed it with his left right into the bottom corner.

Second was very good, he curled it around a defender and into the bottom right and third was not bad either!

the lad would have been a bargain @ £40m in my opinion.

so what sort of cash have we got for him?

2 x £10m payments

1 x £3m payment (probably set off with Pip Neville)

1 x £250k for league cup

1 x £1m for signing this new contract (so i believe)

£24,250,000 for most definately the greatest talent of my gereration.

Thanks for that Bill, goodwork on that deal, tosser

the lad would have been a bargain @ £40m in my opinion.

so what sort of cash have we got for him?

2 x £10m payments

1 x £3m payment (probably set off with Pip Neville)

1 x £250k for league cup

1 x £1m for signing this new contract (so i believe)

£24,250,000 for most definately the greatest talent of my gereration.

Thanks for that Bill, goodwork on that deal, tosser

Yes..BK is a blight on our club and every week shrek proves that point

blessing in disguise methinks, fair enough we've been bummed over the whole transfer, but id keep it at that and have the team we have now that we bought with that money rather than have kept him and still been propping up the rest of the prem with fudge all in the bank, best thing that happened to us was the guy leaving, i mean look at all the negatives that came out of him in the tabloids, the prostitutes, the gambling, all the things hes done on pitch, i pretty much reckon that if all that had come out whilst with us, he and we would have been slated a lot more than whilst hes been at man utd and i reckon we were good to get out of all the negative publicity

blessing in disguise methinks, fair enough we've been bummed over the whole transfer, but id keep it at that and have the team we have now that we bought with that money rather than have kept him and still been propping up the rest of the prem with fudge all in the bank, best thing that happened to us was the guy leaving, i mean look at all the negatives that came out of him in the tabloids, the prostitutes, the gambling, all the things hes done on pitch, i pretty much reckon that if all that had come out whilst with us, he and we would have been slated a lot more than whilst hes been at man utd and i reckon we were good to get out of all the negative publicity

(2)

they are some good points andy, but if we hadnt suffered the poor mismanagement of the 90's then maybe the club would be in a better position to nurture his kind of talent (and problems) and i for one would rather be playing with him than against him, as we all know what he can do on the field

??translation fish?

seconded maybe?

Correct Ian.

Like Steve said if we hadnt been mis managed maybe things would have been different. The sad fact tho is Rooney would have destroyed us if he had stayed and we would have been blamed for destroying his talent but we all know he was in with the wrong crowd including the likes of Jeffers when he was home. It wouldnt have been long before he was sniffing cocain and fighting in clubs on a Saturday night.

Happy he's gone personally, would love his talent in our side but his personality isnt right for what the ginger ninja has built at Everton. We are on the up and with Rooney we would have been an average team carried by one temperamental talent.

Just my humble opionion but most definatly how I feel.

Bill, I also picked up on that instantly......I Shouwd Doubt, very much it was a foz typo.

Warning: To Mike...foz has taken up the punitive challenge -Interesting times ahead - title under threat..!!!

Weve been run on a Showstring for years........ :lol::lol::lol: ...

Can the "AWARDS" comittee plaese note that single line....Funkin Class indeed.............. :)