IGNORED

Everton V Arsenal

Romey 1878

Depends really on which Arsenal turn up..the one that's been around for the last few games ripping teams apart or the one that has no plan B when they're frustrated and hustled out of their stride for half an hour or so...we need a strong start and we can take something from the game. Point would be great but I think a strong performance even in a narrow defeat would be OK....just not 7 fucking 0 again please.

Be happy with a win but a draw would be nice too

right now they are the best side in the premiership and they will be hard to beat, but i think we can do it.

their controlled passing game has to be disrupted and their rythm has to be upset. ( we could do with big dunc for this one, he was good at upsetting people). if we can do that we have a chance beating them.

Edited by java2001e

Our toughest test of the season so far.

Arsenal are now in the grove now after a few hiccups at the start of the season. When on form they are as good as any team in the Prem.

I would say we are more of a passing side now than we have been in a long time, at maybe the expence of a bit of battling qualities - trouble is to get anything from Arsenal away its Battling-spoiling teams that are more likley to get something.

I think any points brought back from the Emeraties stadium will be a excellent result. Although we have improved a lot this year, we are still a long way from playing Arsenal at there own game.

Also, given our injuries and Neville will be right back (if he makes it on to the pitch) I think in the middle we may not be able to control Arsenal. A chance for Simon Davies to step up and make this game the turning point in his Goodison career.

I am going for 2:1 and Davies getting the winner for us - (but not putting any money on it!!!!!)

Then again

28/1 2:1 Everton

28/1 Davies to score last goal

about a 500/1 double - may have 50p on it.

Davies is due a goal and has been unlucky lately with some blocked shots that where on they way in, so his eye is on a goal.

Obviously this is a fixture that none of us look forward to due to our recent drubbings

But we've put many of our long standing bogey fixtures to bed in recent years, lets hope we can do it this time, we normally play Arsenal at the end of the season when they have won the league or something at the end of the season

I hope it pisses down tomorrow and really give them a run for there money and only loose 5-0

Written this game off so i'll be satisified with nothing but a win

Contradictions ME

right now they are the best side in the premiership and they will be hard to beat, but i think we can do it.

their controlled passing game has to be disrupted and their rythm has to be upset. ( we could do with big dunc for this one, he was good at upsetting people). if we can do that we have a chance beating them.

Rubbish the mancs are the best atm,by a long way..god i hate saying that