IGNORED

Everton V Newcastle

Neil

midfield is where it will be won or lost, cahill might miss out, so we are going to need nev to keep tabs on parker and bowyer, it could possibly get a bit tasty. meyde left side, arteta right, neville and anyone but davies in the middle.

toon are a big strong side, and we will need players to back up the flair ( mick, andy ) so neville, maybe tie. duncan and beats up front, both with points to prove, and any half decent service should do us alright against that shower NUFC call a defence.

hibbert yobs kroldrup val at the back, easy does it. will need kroldrup and yobs pace and height.

shearer is out, but is a spent force, lets hope 'saint' owen remains hamstrung.

We are at home, and if someone here asks me nicely, i may post a couple of match day pics if you like.

:blink:

I hope fergie is back to be able to start alongside Beattie

Think it might be too soon for Valente

I wonder if we could go to a 3-5-2 formation

HIBBERT - YOBO - KOLDRUP

ARTETA - DAVIS - NEV - CAHIL - VAN THE MAN

FERG - BEATTIE

I would like to see that given a go

were not good at early kick off's, I don't think they get up till an hour before the game.

and lunch times they've only just got up then hammerd a big lunch from the look of things.

not too confident about this one, i've predicted a win on the prediction thingy but really i'm just being hopeful about it.

good result.

didn't play too bad, some good stuff, especially from arteta, and yobo played brilliantly.

VDM still not looking like he's got into the English game properly. a few poor crosses and a few decent moments.

a couple of poor misses showing why we don't score many goal.

McFadden at the end of the first half and Beattie's unforgiveable miss when he got nicely played in and only had the keeper to beat from 10 yards. that would have finished the game and was an appaling miss.

mcfadden played quite well, especially in the second half, got around the pitch well and got a few shots in.

our finishing is still poor but overall it wasn't a bad game.