IGNORED

Should We Be Worried?

Randomness

he last scored against man city 490 minutes of football ago! but we've still been doing ok because there is more to his game, mind you glad he's in this rut now rather than later in the season. i mean it took him 6 games to properly start scoring for palace.

so are we worried or not?

i'm not but you know stats!

Not to bothered to be honest - he is doing plenty in games. Fulham keeper had a couple of decent saves on Saturday on another day could have had a couple.

He is not been taking our penalties and is still up in the top scorers bracket in the league, so think he is doing OK.

I am pretty confident he will be near the 20 Prem goals come the end of the season, if we keep playing as we have been.

Given we're a bit of a one man team where goals are concerned then yes its worrying.

he could be on about 9 goals if he took the pens aswell, but i wont worry, hes still doin a great job. worth every penny

Agreed worth more if truth be told its the rest of the slack happy fuck wits we have to worry about

Yes i agree he always runs his arse off, but should Still hit the net fron 5 yards with no Keeper to beat.

In his defence i will say he is being unfairly treated on Penalty decisions, and no doubt before the game, Mr Wenger had another quiet word with Mr Poll about him going to ground too easily.

Time somebody else started chipping in with some goals.

Edited by Licker

Yes i agree he always runs his arse off, but should Still hit the net fron 5 yards with no Keeper to beat.

In his defence i will say he is being unfairly treated on Penalty decisions, and no doubt before the game, Mr Wenger had another quiet word with Mr Poll about him going to ground too easily.

Time somebody else started chipping in with some goals.

what about tim cahill?

Yeh agree there licker, what im afraid of is the dependancy on Johnson. Ok hes a great striker who can get goals but you cant rely on one player, it happend when we had Rooney and look what happend that season!

I think he should have scored yesterday, cant fault his effort (when can you?!) but still should have scored. Only seen the penalty decsions once from the gwladys but the one when he went down at the Park End looked a stone cold pen.

Less said about decsions in that match the better though <_<

Its just a dry patch, he'll start scoring again, and hopefully there is a few more in the team going to help him out!

Yeah Dublin, its your 1st post mate, have a look around and you might find several posts of mine on the same Theme, if Johnson AND Cahill stop scoring we will struggle, Its Happened with Aj and if it also happens with Cahill we are Fooked. Apart from Artetas header the other week our other goals have come from penalties and Own Goals, NOT good enough from the Midfield we've got.

Welcome to the Forum.................if you go and Introduce yourself, you will get a welcome from most of the regulars.