IGNORED

Everton V Villa

MikeO

Sing your hearts out for the lads :D

I'll be in the wilmslow at 12 cos it's my mates birthday so I'll apologise in advance for the constant singing comming from row DD of the gwladys street, you can all sit down if you like but I wont be :P

The baby's not yours,

The baby's not yours,

Oooohh Steven Gerrard,

The baby's not yours.

That'll be me :huh:

Sing your hearts out for the lads :D

I'll be in the wilmslow at 12 cos it's my mates birthday so I'll apologise in advance for the constant singing comming from row DD of the gwladys street, you can all sit down if you like but I wont be :P

The baby's not yours,

The baby's not yours,

Oooohh Steven Gerrard,

The baby's not yours.

That'll be me :huh:

kind of pointless and pathetic when we're playing villa

while villa are better organised this time around they are not a much better outfit than last year.

we should get 3 points at home without a problem.

aj is a concern. he's missing easy goals and he's got himself a reputation, (deserved) as a diver. it will take a while to convince refs that he's mended his ways. this may be having a psychological impact on his confidence.

he needs to score a goal or two to get back on track.

this result has made me rather unhappy, especially due to the way we've dispatched them on their last couple of visits here, villa have been awfully lacklustre recently like us, and the fact that they got battered when they came up to play liverpool doesnt make it any easier to swallow, id at least have asked for a draw given the way both teams have been playing, and as a tongue in cheek statement id say we'd have had a different game if either A) cahill didnt get injured and B ) beattie didnt come up, and unfortunately, given the way we've been playing, i cant even see us getting a result against bolton next week now, knowing the way we play we'll get tonked by them and then turn in another season altering display against man utd, but we shouldnt play like that, we shouldnt have to wat to play against the big guns, its no use saying that we can draw/beat the likes of arsenal and liverpool when we cant ground out seemingly odds on 3 pointers against the likes of villa/man city/wigan at home and newcastle away, its them games that we should be winning in fairness, id rather get all them in the bag than lose/draw against them and then get a single win against liverpool like last time, if i asked 100 blues (probably more but i dont want to sound too sure) what they would rather take, THAT 3-0 win or easy wins/draws against the rest, im sure youd agree with me by saying that now, that result means nothing, the key word now is CONSISTENCY, and i dont mean consistenly bad either, which is how most of them have been playing

Twisted knee Ive heard, apparently it looked bad on the replays.

The first half was dismal, the second half was slightly better but we're still sticking to hoofing the ball all the time. Arteta was fucking atrocious, didnt put a decent ball in all game. And when Osman was on it was like we were playing with 10 men because he was bollox.

This better be sorted out soon because if its not we could be in trouble.

We simply cant rely on AJ all the time,the slackers in the team have to pick it up simple as that,the defence as a whole needs to score 10 goals a season between them and our midfield needs to try and do more too.

This is in danger of turning into a slump

We simply cant rely on AJ all the time,the slackers in the team have to pick it up simple as that,the defence as a whole needs to score 10 goals a season between them and our midfield needs to try and do more too.

This is in danger of turning into a slump

exactly

We have a plan A and if plan A isn't working we revert to plan A

there just doesnt seam to be any Sparkle about us, the team and the crowd

This was a big game against one of our rivals for a top six finish

The same old boo boys are singling out beattie and Davies, time to look abit wider than that

exactly

We have a plan A and if plan A isn't working we revert to plan A

there just doesnt seam to be any Sparkle about us, the team and the crowd

This was a big game against one of our rivals for a top six finish

The same old boo boys are singling out beattie and Davies, time to look abit wider than that

Was just going to write about the fans then Zed. The atmosphere yesterday was embarrassing, the gwladys was dead.

When Goodison is rocking its the worst place to go, it lifts the team and makes the oppisition shit themselves, i've read lots of interviews of players (lampard comes to mind) who says its the worst play to play because they feel intimidated. I hope we get right behind them next game and blow the roof off (so to speak)

As for the match I thought it was shit <_<

They need a kick up the arse and start fighting for their shirts.

This is one of my main gripes about DM's management style,he lacks ideas to change things round,ok he's hamstrung by a poor and small squad outside the first 11.

As for Davies and BT frankly as i've said many times they arent fit to wear the shirt of Everton,not me bandwagon jumping,hell i'm the driver,but as i said in my other post the whole team HAS to start scoring and not just rely on AJ or timmy,its not on.

Villa are a similar team to us,big ambitions let down by years of bad management,trouble is now they have (some) money and IMO the best british manager(other than fergie) in the PL.

C'mon Lads you've got to feel for AJ at the mo. he's got 2 or 3 managers coming out saying he's a diver and goes down too easy, and because of that he's had 3 good penalty shouts turned down, and missed three open goals all in the last 3 games, his confidence is shattered.

Whats the outcome.......................no other fooka has scored and we've lost the last 3 games all by 1-0.

Its about time we gave thanks to AJ cos if he had'nt scored those goals we would be keeping company with Charlton and Sheff Utd now.

Edited by Licker