IGNORED

What Is It.......

HonestJohn

with Davis and Moyes ? Why does he keep playing him ? Why can't he see he is s*** What came first the chicken or the egg ? What is the meaning of life ? sorry getting carried away after the Charlton game> Davis is a waste of a jersey, ive tried to give him a chance i really have but after todays performance it was the last straw he is not good enough to wear an Everton shirt. PHHHHHEEEEWWWWW ! needed that.

McFadden and Arteta were great to day but we need to be more assertive at times I thought the play was lazy looking. Charlton were there for the taking.

Sorry in my opinon Davies was crap today. didn't get into the game think I only heard his name mentioned twice and one of them was for the shot towards the end that went over.

Agree with Honest John waste of a jersey.

Notice there was no VDm again on the bench. Had to think that if he was sober/fit he would have been on there instead of playing Stubs and Weir on the bench

I hate hearing our own supporters calling our players...but that said, I think that Davies did not play his best. I was also very disappointed with Lee Carsley. I thought that both lost possession to easily and did not make any opportunities to write home about today.

On the other hand, I was well impressed with McFadden today. He raised his standard when given an opportunity, however he needs to keep his trap shut...too much moaning gets cards, he above everybody else should know!

i hope some mug of a team take davies from us for a decent price in january, hes a waster, sell while we can imo

Sorry but ive said this from the moment we signed him total waste of money

I hate hearing our own supporters calling our players...but that said, I think that Davies did not play his best. I was also very disappointed with Lee Carsley. I thought that both lost possession to easily and did not make any opportunities to write home about today.

On the other hand, I was well impressed with McFadden today. He raised his standard when given an opportunity, however he needs to keep his trap shut...too much moaning gets cards, he above everybody else should know!

Not a question of calling our own players,you simply cant polish a turd and davies along with VDM and BT are elephant sized turds

Osman was in my opinon in the game a bit yesterday where as Davies wasn't.

Heard his name mentioned a few times and made some good runs he might have given the ball away but at least he got the ball.

At the end of the day noone played great apart from maybe Mcfadden and Arteta (excluding Howard)

Just my opinon though

Davies wasnt bad at all, nothing spcial, but put a good shift in.

i cant believe no one is criticising Osman right now, ok he got lucky for the goal, but in about the last 5 games he hasnt been good enough at all

spot on there

osman has been terrible

davies i don't think has been that bad, it's like everyone wants him to fail. hes been 1 of our better players recently, he does a silent job. he does the simpel things that noone else does and doesn't get recognised for it, when he plays in the middle that is. he always moves into the space and plays the simple ball, often switching the play

Sorry but ive said this from the moment we signed him total waste of money

Not a question of calling our own players,you simply cant polish a turd and davies along with VDM and BT are elephant sized turds

Normally agree with you fozz mate but i thort Davies would be a great signing and just what we needed at the time .

Fact is he hasn't lived up to my expectations and think he's a real let down .

I normally dont knock players that give it 110% like Pembo and Unsworth ( in the past ) and Davies will always give us that but he's rapidly losing the abilty to play decent football and as pointed out yesterday he was a waste of a jersey cos he could do no right .

Thought Davies was better than usual. Still not good enough.

Mcfadden showed glimpses early. Then the groans returned as he all to oft tried to beat 1 man 2 many etc & turn it over.

Back 4 look sound (xcept brain explosions) & thought Charlton offered very little until their lucky return to the matches fold.

All BT needs imo is a run of games and we'll start 2 see an improvement. I think we have seen an improvement in just the 2 games he's started!

2 years..he's been here 2 years and he's done nothing to suggest he's going to change..time to get rid

Normally agree with you fozz mate but i thort Davies would be a great signing and just what we needed at the time .

Fact is he hasn't lived up to my expectations and think he's a real let down .

I normally dont knock players that give it 110% like Pembo and Unsworth ( in the past ) and Davies will always give us that but he's rapidly losing the abilty to play decent football and as pointed out yesterday he was a waste of a jersey cos he could do no right .

Aye this once we disagreed over a player,but i said at the time he was a waste of money and i've pretty much been proved right,you only have to think back to when spurs sold him,they where in the process of signing just about every midfield player going so to let one go you had to have doubts

thing is, Davies to me is a flying right winger and we always play him in the middle. Arteta is a creative central midfielder and we play him out on the right. WHY? I say, given half the chance Davies would be a good player for us, BUT ON THE RIGHT WING.

I also though Ozzie did OK on Saturday for a while but then got lost in the game.

Nobody has mentioned Lescott, again I thought he was outstanding and the MOM with Faddy close behind

Davies has always puzzled me in a Blue shirt. When he wears the red of Wales he has been outstanding, especially in the last two matches they played. Whilst watching him slide thru the umpteenth pass into the channel for Bellend to run onto, I was thinking, this will be a result if he can keep repeat this kind of form for Everton, as it's just the kind of passes that Johnson thrives on - but then he comes back to us and he's lucky if he can pass wind.

Do you think he feels the resentment from some of the fans when he plays for us, but not when he plays for the Taffs?

As for playing him on the wing, when we did, he just wandered into the middle anyway, so you might as well leave him there.