IGNORED

Newcastle Utd

Myself being a sad person and used to watch WWE wrestling when I was a kid and still do sometimes if nothing on was trying to work out why The Skunks come out to the music of Kurt Angle.

His theme normally has the crowd chanting 'YOU SUCK' in time to it.

Just thought it was funny having a song for the skunks the most people who know wrestling will think of YOU SUCK.

Myself being a sad person and used to watch WWE wrestling when I was a kid and still do sometimes if nothing on was trying to work out why The Skunks come out to the music of Kurt Angle.

His theme normally has the crowd chanting 'YOU SUCK' in time to it.

Just thought it was funny having a song for the skunks the most people who know wrestling will think of YOU SUCK.

I hate the barcodes and always have since i went to St' James and their tattoe'd toothless baldy fat bare chested tp55pot teeth missing supporters ( and that was just the women ) chucked allsorts at us .

Scumbags the lot of them and cant wait to see them go down . :angry:

I hate the barcodes and always have since i went to St' James and their tattoe'd toothless baldy fat bare chested tp55pot teeth missing supporters ( and that was just the women ) chucked allsorts at us .

Scumbags the lot of them and cant wait to see them go down . :angry:

I like liquirice allsorts, mmmm nice

Anyways, I aggree with you

they come out to mark knophlers local hero dont they