IGNORED

Everton V West Ham

Romey 1878

dunno hope not.

hey you guys here what his punishment was for leaving upton park saturday. wearing a brazil top. hows that a punishment. if i had to wear a germany top thats no problem at all.

what happend to letting him rot in reserves and 20k fine.

One word Alex - CONTRACT, if he is fit he plays.

ATB

Mac

U watch the freakish little Argie tw@t will do us tomorrow so lets make it as hostile as we can .

Got my ticket for the Park end tomorrow and i will be starting chants of '' WE KICKED YOUR ARSE IN THE FALKLANDS , ARSE IN THE FALKLANDS , WE KICKED etc etc ................. ) .

followed by '' you are my falklands , my only falklands , you make me happy when Argies run , you'll never watch argies runnin faster . so please don't take my falklands away , na na na na naahhh ohhhhh etc etc )

Us to win by a goal to nil and BT to pi55 off all the doubters . :blink:

Edited by Willo

Willo said..........Us to win by a goal to nil and BT to pi55 off all the doubters .

BT wont get a look in against Ferdinand and Gabbidon, I'd prefer to play Victor with McFadden, dont think he will risk AJ even if he's fit.

Too many games coming up to risk putting him in too early.

Good Game...! we were under pressure in the first half.We played better in the second half.Special credits to VDM (about time!) , Osman, BT and JMF !! In defence we were solid except when yobo has the ball. He gives me occassional frights! In all, Worthy win for sure and i reckon the hammers will be crying! talking about it, west ham have good players and surely they can do better in the league! Cheers Fellow Blues!