IGNORED

Vdm

Ian

watching him skin konchesky timeless times then putting in a perfect cross made me smile.

if he does that all the time our attacking options will be better. cahill and BT will prosper and with arteta in the middle he can skin players in midfield and put through the killer ball through to AJ.

please VDM for the love of the the club. stay uninjured and carry on with what your doing.

For the love of the club please leave and free up some cash for players who want to play and earn thier mega bucks each week..and take the twat Beattie with you too

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One half decent game in 18 months and everyones praising him..the mind boggles.

At least give him some cred, yea hes been a bag of shite but you must admit he looked exciting yesterday! and would u rather simon davies the worst player at the club playing in his position instead would u? i dont think so somehow

One half decent game in 18 months and everyones praising him..the mind boggles.

So we should get on his back even when he plays well then foz?

Yeh it was his first game where he actually done anything and the rest...but credit where credits due, he had a great game and I hope it will continue, being positive doesnt hurt sometimes you know :)

See what your saying Pat, would like to see him get a run of matches, i do admire him as a player, its a shame hes so unreliable.

We have missed Cahill ALOT. There where times yesterday when you knew that Cahill would have been in that gap attacking the ball, its a shame we havnt got more players like that :(

I think if we can then a CM should be looked at, Ossie just hasnt done it for me this season, good goal yesterday, worked hard, but still not really good enough.

Ive always been a big fan of Leon but his performances have been poor this season.

So we should get on his back even when he plays well then foz?

Yeh it was his first game where he actually done anything and the rest...but credit where credits due, he had a great game and I hope it will continue, being positive doesnt hurt sometimes you know :)

Read 3 different newspaper reports of the game and while i dont take the "match" score all too seriously the most he got was a 6...i didnt see the game but i'm sorry he's a pisshead who's done nothing at all since he joined the club,he earns big money for doing fuck all in the time he's been here,it'll take a hell of a lot more than one game to give anything like scant praise from me.

There are so many chances i'm willing to give most players and he ran out of them last season,he's a waster who i'm sure will be gone come january.

So one game does bugger all for me,i may well be a hard task master but he and other players of his ilk do a job i and most us would give thier right bollock for and to see them waste theier talent (and he's talented alright) makes my blood boil.

An internet pen mate from holland warned me about this lad when he came and frankly his words have been born out to be true.

Read 3 different newspaper reports of the game and while i dont take the "match" score all too seriously the most he got was a 6...i didnt see the game but i'm sorry he's a pisshead who's done nothing at all since he joined the club,he earns big money for doing fuck all in the time he's been here,it'll take a hell of a lot more than one game to give anything like scant praise from me.

There are so many chances i'm willing to give most players and he ran out of them last season,he's a waster who i'm sure will be gone come january.

So one game does bugger all for me,i may well be a hard task master but he and other players of his ilk do a job i and most us would give thier right bollock for and to see them waste theier talent (and he's talented alright) makes my blood boil.

An internet pen mate from holland warned me about this lad when he came and frankly his words have been born out to be true.

I understand exactly what your saying foz but be realistic every time he's played I'v done a sex wee in my pants watching him.

Dont go for the obvious reply we all know he hasnt played.

Both, Johan Cruyff and Marco Van Baston had publicly stated they would never again pick him for the Dutch Squad.

Stupid to write someone off in their mid-twenties whatever their problem. Like saying you'd never pick Eric Clapton to play guitar again, or Anthony Hopkins to act. If he's ill and he gets better fucking good for him. Don't know if it's in him at the moment but I'd me made up big time if he carries on playing like he did Sunday.

The words "CLUTCHING" and "STRAWS" spring to mind. :D . Each to his own i suppose.

Give me a run of ten games without him going missing for 3months at a time, and i might review my feelings about him, But i wont hold my Breadth.

Same here Licker..us oldies must have higher standards than these young pups i suppose

The words "CLUTCHING" and "STRAWS" spring to mind. :D . Each to his own i suppose.

Give me a run of ten games without him going missing for 3months at a time, and i might review my feelings about him, But i wont hold my Breadth.

Same here Licker..us oldies must have higher standards than these young pups i suppose

You 2 are definatly missing the point!

He's a fuckin lazy waster who never plays and is best off out of our club, my point is when he plays like he did on Saturday (which he has every time he's pulled his boots on) he is better than any wide player bar Kanchelskis I have ever watched in person for Everton!

We could do with a player like that and I wish he wasnt a joke because we could realy realy do with that talent every week.

All you can do is take it game by game now.

There are five games before the transfer window opens - and say 8-9 games before middle of the window.

He did more than enough on Sunday to be picked in the starting line up against Portsmouth, Everton and VDM have just got to take it from there.

If he plays like he did against West Ham on Saturday then he's in the team for Chelsea.

Fozzie and plenty others have wrote VDM off already - and I have to say very difficult to argue against him. One good performance is not enough (although if you had seen his performance Fozzie, you would get an idea of why a lot of people are getting a little excited). The highest news paper rating of 6 is well off the mark for his performance on Sunday, it was a display on the wing that the Goodison faithful haven't seen in a while. His first half showing was basically what we hoped we had bought him for.

I don't like abuse against players - especially ones were the main gripe is that they have had a lot of injury problems. Also, if the fella has developed a alcohol problem because of furstration and the ensuing depression.

I don't beleive for one second that VDM moved from Milan to Liverpool to purposely waste his life and talent away - I firmly think his goal was and is to get playing football. How much would if f*ck you off if you spend months getting yourself match fit - only play a couple of half games and go back to square one. Major pi55ed off. Watching your short footballing career disapear year by year, injury by injury.

I would love to see the fella get his life and football back on track. So if a little credit and encouragement for the way he played on Sunday helps - rather than continualed slagging off and abuse then I am all for this positive post. A so much negativity helps fu*king knowbody.

Called a forum Rob..its here for a discusion the whole point of it really.

The simple truth is this in the last 4 years or so he's played less than 70 games,clearly not good enough he's trouble and the sooner we get rid the better.

Milan must sill laugh at us for paying good money for him.

And as for the paper reports i cant recall his name anywhere,they praised BT more tbh.but as i say i do take those with a large dash of salt.

I'm amazed that normally sensible people can defend this type of player,he earns good money for doing nothing,are we that desperate for a hero??

I know i'm not and frankly wasting time praising up this wastrel is missing the plus points of the season,lescott,howard,AJ,cahill.

You 2 are definatly missing the point!

He's a fuckin lazy waster who never plays and is best off out of our club, my point is when he plays like he did on Saturday (which he has every time he's pulled his boots on) he is better than any wide player bar Kanchelskis I have ever watched in person for Everton!

We could do with a player like that and I wish he wasnt a joke because we could realy realy do with that talent every week.

But your missing the point Fishman he wont do it every week,thats the whole point,he'll be injured again before we know (hopefully come feburay) when he's gone

Rob if its negative, its because its the truth, he pleaded in the summer to stay here, said he was determined to repay the faith that moysey had in him, since then he's played a shit 45 mins at Peterborough, two minutes of extra time against Boro, and a much improved 60 mins the other night.

Hopefully he didnt go out and celebrate too much, after feeling so excited about actually playing reasonably well.

For me its not about being negative, its about looking at facts, and facts still point to a once decent footballer who has abused his body and health, in such a way that he can no longer perform his occupation to an acceptable standard. If you or i had given so little to our occupations, we would have been sacked long ago.

In todays high profile game with massive sums of money involved, there is no room for sentiment. Dont forget this Club still has a huge Debt and we cannot continue to carry passengers, thats how companies go into liquidation. Time for the wasters and hangers-on to be shipped out, lets prune the Crew and run a tight ship..............

V D Meyde, Naysmith, Teflon, Pistone, players who have cost us MILLIONS and given very little in return.

I will hold off on Beattie and Davies until the seasons end But the rest can go at Christmas as far as i'm concerned.

Just one more thing for Goldy.......Liam if you wet your pants every time you see vdm play, you must be very easily pleased. ;)

Licker.....(Old but Wise)

Edited by Licker

Just one more thing for Goldy.......Liam if you wet your pants every time you see vdm play, you must be very easily pleased. ;)

Licker.....(Old but Wise)

Licker I have never seen anyone at Goodison cross a ball so well and so consistantly plus rip the arse out of one of the better left backs in the league over & over!!

Foz I get your point and even stated he needs to go the only point I make is its a shame because a week in week out VDM would be one of the best players we have had since the 80's :(

Milan must sill laugh at us for paying good money for him.

They paid £5m for him so they're hardly in a position to laugh. In the previous three seasons at Ajax he played 86 games and scored 20 goals...isn't there just a little part of you (and Licker and anyone else of the same opinion) that desperately hopes that you're wrong?

But hey, thanks for bracketing me with the young pups....made my day :D !

I don't think we will ever come to a conclusion on this because of age and experience of previous Everton teams.

"The pups" have every right to get excited, because Everton are not known for fielding flair players and when they have someone to shout about, let them.

It has never happened to them in the way we have witnessed real success for us "owl arses".

I do love the passion involved and the younger members of the forum must realise we oldies are used to better.

Personally, I think he is a liability and a c*nt, a drain on overstretched resources. That is a personal view and in no way is a slur on any personal problems he may have.

Diplomatically

Mac

Personally, I think he is a liability and a c*nt, a drain on overstretched resources. That is a personal view and in no way is a slur on any personal problems he may have.

Sitting on the bloody fence again eh Mac :lol: ?

Well me and the other young pups :D will be proved right (I'm enjoying this)!

I've put together a small video to demonstrate my esteem...

(have to work out a plan B for that :( )

Edited by mikeo