MikeO

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevo said..... not too bothered about naysmith, id rather Valente

but i am dreaming about gettin neville arteta and cahill back

And Hibbert.

And that, i hope, was the last time i see Beattie in a blue shirt, Fookin useless, has he been on the pitch for 90 minutes in any game this season, He's getting to be like VDM.

Edited by Licker

Did you see Sol Campbell kicking out ala Beckham 98 at Vaughan after the final whistle? Vaughan shoved him back - he's got a bad temper when things go against him.

Campbell was a disgrace though, you could hear him on the mic saying "fuck off", Clattenburg came over and had a word with him and you could see him walk away afterwards mouthing "fucking hell".

When Vaughan was in school he head butted a keeper for saving one of his shots (so I heard.. ).

One of the poorest display's I have seen by an Everton team in a long time. Hoping this was a little glitch and not the start of a pattern.

I know we were fielding a scratch team and are currently missing two very influential players, but as a Prem side we should be able to cope with a few injuries/suspensions.

Cracking goal by the way, just slightly better than Essien's yesterday.

ATB

Mac

OK Fozz, we have identified the problem, but are there any initiatives at Goodison to address the problem?. I don't think so, our lack of strength in depth has been a problem for years.

A lack of cash + less than glamerous profile = struggle

The only route out of this is to fastrack some of the kids, because I can't see us having any other options, beside a mysterious investor coming to our aid on a shining white charger. ;) .

ATB

Mac

OK Fozz, we have identified the problem, but are there any initiatives at Goodison to address the problem?. I don't think so, our lack of strength in depth has been a problem for years.

A lack of cash + less than glamerous profile = struggle

The only route out of this is to fastrack some of the kids, because I can't see us having any other options, beside a mysterious investor coming to our aid on a shining white charger. ;) .

ATB

Mac

Agree with what you say Mac..people seem happy to put up with it though DM included simply put he needs some money to see how good/bad he really is in the transfer market

Mac I agree kids should be given a chance and fast tracked but the fact is Moyes seems to have a problem with playing them. Take the Portsmouth game for example, we had Stubbs playing in midfield as a play maker for christ sake, why not give Vidarsson a go if we thast desperate. His tactics screamed a lack of tactical ability on Saturday IMO.