IGNORED

Gangster Type Films?

fcssl

Okay, I am trying to find some decent gangster films to watch over the crimbo period...

My current favourites are

Gangster Number One click here for a clip

Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

Snatch

Reservoir Dogs

Transporter

Pulp Fiction

Essex Boys

Godfather

and not really gangster, but kind of underworld crime related I guess, The Italian Job.

Started watching Scarface, but rapidly lost interest...

Any others...?

Road To Perdition is 1 that leaps to mind, (Tom Hanks, Daniel Craig & Paul newman.)

Also an Aussie one called " Blue Murder " ( saw a while back &w as outstanding) a true tale of Australais biggest heroin dealer also doubling as the NSW Police Chief ( Roger Rogerson) & his band of corrupt Drug squad assasins & half of the Sydney underworld on payroll.

Inc 1 band of nutters led by the infamous down under gangster type"Neddy Smith" Smith & his boyz were given what was called the "Green Light" byt he powers that be ( Police) & they run a mock in the underworld & beyond.

Great tale, true story. Was banned here for many years appar due to being to real & affecting the court case that also took near a decade to sort.

In real life, a tonne of coppers lost their oibs, many ened up in jail.

Deffo wrth a look if can get a copy.

LOL...That Joe pesci is I thinks an either ya love him or hate him type guy.

Swarmy lil prick does my head in like that Fran Drescher the Nanny chick, that fukin Brooklyn twang does my head in.

Anyhows, is it fair to call that nothing since has really suparsed the original "Corleone Trilogy" ?

Swarmy lil prick does my head in like that Fran Drescher the Nanny chick, that fukin Brooklyn twang does my head in.

Anyhows, is it fair to call that nothing since has really suparsed the original "Corleone Trilogy" ?

Fair comments M, but the final "Godfather" is a load of big horses c*ck.

ATB

Mac

If you cut the last one off and pretend it was never made then yes.

The Godfather part 1 was fantastic .

The Godfather part 2 was even better .

The Godfather part 3 was poor .

Scarface is the best for me and Carlito's way has gotta be up there as well .

The Business , Goodfella's , Chopper ( Eric Banna outstanding ) , things to do in Denver when you're dead , True Romance ( could that be included as its got the mafia in it ) .

But as pointed out above anything with Pacino or De-Niro in it is fantastic so i'll include '' Heat '' in my list aswell .