• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are we home or away?

How dare you

I think we will win this one, and hope we do otherwise I will cry

Weve had a bad run and this is just the game to doit

If the players and the crowd can't get up for this one they should all suck cocks and die (fans and me included)

How dare you

I think we will win this one, and hope we do otherwise I will cry

Weve had a bad run and this is just the game to doit

If the players and the crowd can't get up for this one they should all suck cocks and die (fans and me included)

Now that is dedication.

ATB

Mac

Ahhh nothing like a good excuse to hurl abuse at overpaid wankers Ashley Cole and Fat Lampard are my favourite to abuse, i wont be singing with the crowd just Screaming abuse at those two.

AJ to score. twice! and John terry to get sent off for bringing him down when he through on goal, chelsea to complain and our players to fight fight fight for the royal blue jersey!

LETS FCUKING DO THEM :ph34r: <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

I am not looking forward to this game at all...I just hope we can scrape a solitary point...anything more would be a wonderful though.

Incidentally, the 13.45hrs kick off...Radio Merseyside reported this is due to a Festive Service at the church at 16.00hrs, any truth in this anybody know?

Inconvienience 35,000+ for the same of a hyme singing troop of no more than 100?

Its true...God works in mysterious ways!

:)

John Terry out with a back injury (think he probably heard Victor was playing and got scared :lol: ), chink of light there maybe?

Clear message to VDM I'd say..two decent performances and he's not even on the bench...excellent picture on GD sports on sopcast btw :D .

Edited by mikeo