IGNORED

Sissy To Leave Liverpool

Guest Reg Reagan

Guest Reg Reagan

Apparently there were rumours going around stating that sissy wasnt happy after he got subed by harry kewell on saturday and he may leave analfied to play for the arses in january...

Apparently there were rumours going around stating that sissy wasnt happy after he got subed by harry kewell on saturday and he may leave analfied to play for the arses in january...

I watched the game with my mate who's a red, Cisse looked completely baffled. he didn't spit his dummy or naything but couldn't believe what was happening, it was like 5 minutes into the second half. It seemed like he left the pitch without acknowlegding Kewell or anyone else for the matter.

I think he had a right to be a little miffed, 5 minutes is hardly enough time to see what impact he would make in the second half.

and to be replaced by goal machine kewell when ur team is drawing 0-0 and being the top scorer in the club.

seems funny to me, last season i didnt rate cisse at all but they insisted on playing him until he broke his leg, this season i think hes been their best forward by a mile and always a threat but they prefer to play crouch up there and morientes with cisse on the wing!

not that im complaining, seems beneathus is as bad as houiller was at team selection

i really wish we had cisse, its a joke the way he is getting treated over there, but as its only harming the RS it is a very funny joke at that!

I'd rather that he stayed at Anfailed.

Just because - there is nothing worse than having a player in the ranks that is unhappy - it causes loads of problems (que. Rooney!) -

Its about RS had a bit of what we have had for the last decade - I hope that he causes a load of shit and then storms out - leaving them strikerless.

Because as long as there is a hole in my arse, Crouch will never score.

Guest Reg Reagan

who cares pat... as long as there is controversey like this going on at the RS... it will be the good for the premiership :)

anywayz sissy is shit... he cant kick... he cant shoot and he cant score... main reason is because he is an rs

Edited by Reg Reagan

any1 who plays for the shite is shite, wouldnt want any1 frm across the park. H8 them all. His hair makes him look like a fuckin clown at times i mean who wants hair like that really? he needs to get his act together. CUM ON CROUCH! KEEP UP YA SCORIN RECORD 4 THE SHITE! wat is it 0 in 17 games? great siginin by rafa... NOT!