IGNORED

Holy Shit Bat Man!

StevO

Holy Brazilian midfielders :o . Thought he was a figment of our collective imagination!

He's actually signed a "short term deal." Doesn't say how short term but DM will "review his progress over the next week or so." That is short term!

Edited by mikeo

Holy Brazilian midfielders :o . Thought he was a figment of our collective imagination!

He's actually signed a "short term deal." Doesn't say how short term but DM will "review his progress over the next week or so." That is short term!

He's uragain(sp?) isnt he?

And no i dont think he'll be here after the summer

Is he Eddy Bosnar in Disguise.

I'd forgotten about him :lol:

He's Brazilian mate, yet he arrives somehow Via Santiago, Montevideo, Santander & Malaga.

Yeh steady Eddy was the man..>Demanding he be picked for Australian world cup side on the pedigree of once warming our reserve bench...LOL.

I knew i'd heard uraqy somewhere along the way..no bother though,he'll be gone by the summer.

And eddie was a class act of a slacker im damn sure he's been giving VDM lessons

The INVISIBLE MAN. :) and ranks alongside vdm and kroldrop, as some of our worst ever signings.

Madar lets not forget him :D

We didnt pay anything for him though which is a plus point, and Moyes hinted when we got him that he would only play if we were desperate

So he's a bargin then :blink:

I wonder who does the scouting at Everton i really do