IGNORED

The Deal Is Done!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if keane agreed to come,maybe we can go for CL next season......at last we can show to red shite... :blink:

It ould be a tactic to get people interested in taking the bet on - If its a bit sour - simply suspend a bet and th word will get out and people being to bet again - think ing that there is some sort of inside info...

Until he is in the stands with Moyesy's arm around him, wearing a blue shirt, I will not get too excited.

..odds are drifting now..back to 10-11, but still no press speculation as far as I can see, so someone somewhere is keeping a tight lid on things..

I've spoken to my mate at evertonfc.com (mark rowan) - and he says that its complete bollox - there is nothing in the rumour - its all a set up by paddy power to attract a bit of attention.

:lol:

im wondering what keane, if he does sign will think of our players, if he managed to find something wrong with most at old trafford what will he make of our lot. i dont think it would be very productive to have him come in and tell mcfadden hes shit and beattie that he has man tits etc etc.

im not against signing keane but as most of u lot have said already, do we really need him?!

'The Keane Spotters have been out in force. Paddy has been spotted in Broadgreen hospital(obviously taking a medical), at Lourdes hospital( taking another medical), at Bellefield(with his boots), at Goodison(looking at the executive boxes), a hotel near his Cheshire home(with Moyesy) and at a London conference centre (with Big Keith)'

right, my source told me the info tonight.

Keane wants to go into management/coaching. the plan was united but as we all know thats done and dusted.

Jimmy Lunsden wants to retire soon, so Keane has been OFFERED a player/coach deal. he will earn his coaching badges with help from moyes/irvine/lunsden then go onto a fulltime coaching role when all badges are done.

He will be payed approx £32,000 (or whatever BT is on ie the top line at the club) BUT Kenwright and Woods will double that out of their own pocket, as Gregg doesnt want to bring him in.

That is the current offer on the table, yet it has not been accepted or rufused at the moment, but Everton believe this to be keanes best offer so far.

also one more thing; it is still believed at Everton that robbie keane deal is set up and will still go through asap in jan.

hope this help chaps

Guest fozzie22
'The Keane Spotters have been out in force. Paddy has been spotted in Broadgreen hospital(obviously taking a medical), at Lourdes hospital( taking another medical), at Bellefield(with his boots), at Goodison(looking at the executive boxes), a hotel near his Cheshire home(with Moyesy) and at a London conference centre (with Big Keith)'

All at the same time? :lol:

right, my source told me the info tonight.

Keane wants to go into management/coaching. the plan was united but as we all know thats done and dusted.

Jimmy Lunsden wants to retire soon, so Keane has been OFFERED a player/coach deal. he will earn his coaching badges with help from moyes/irvine/lunsden then go onto a fulltime coaching role when all badges are done.

He will be payed approx £32,000 (or whatever BT is on ie the top line at the club) BUT Kenwright and Woods will double that out of their own pocket, as Gregg doesnt want to bring him in.

That is the current offer on the table, yet it has not been accepted or rufused at the moment, but Everton believe this to be keanes best offer so far.

also one more thing; it is still believed at Everton that robbie keane deal is set up and will still go through asap in jan.

hope this help chaps

forget blueboys21..stevo is the new mole :lol::lol:

Keane is still an outstanding midfielder and would still walk into any side in the world.If we were to sign him he would be an outstanding addition to our squad and would allow Cahill to get in the box. If we can just get some extra fire power preferably Andy Johnson we should have a pretty good team capable of making europe.