IGNORED

Everton V Blackburn

StevO

so 3wins 1draw and 1fuckup out of 5

whats gunna happen here then?

we all know blackburn are shit (but so are west brom) can we get another win? i hope so, man utd follow this one and i cant see anythin from that game (just lke chelsea though?)

thoughts on this one folks?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEAH, next 2 games are crucial, both away, and we could be back in the bottom 3 by the time the Derby match comes around.

We need a couple of good performances, if we can beat Blackburn, I SEE NO REASON WHY WE CANT GET A RESULT AGAINST MANURE.

But it will be sods law that Bellend for the Rovers, and Shrek for United will play their socks off against us.

Blackburn have been playing well this season, they have been unluck in some of their defeats and have played good football in their games, so it will not be a walk over.

We will have about 8000 fans there, making a good atmos, dont really know how to predict this one, but I'll be happy with a draw at least, anything else will be a bonus, it should be there for the taking really if we have any ambition

Balckburn will if nothing..Give us a figt for the points...the lad's beter be tuned in  & switched right on 4 this one.

No Cahill - No win.

Unless Valente comes back and frees Neville up for the midfield then we have no chance - no one will give the ball to the wingers - only ever Cahill - if he is banned - we lose.

Sorry guys - I think that we will get done 2-0 against Blackburn - apart from the team problems we have, these guys always do us at Ewood park - they are like Fulham for us!

Depends which teeam turns up on the day i suppose..hedgeing my bets,i'll say a draw

I reckon it will be

......................Martyn......................

Hibbert.....Yobo.......Weir..........Neville

VDM.......Davies.......Arteta.......Kilbane

.........McFadden........Beattie.........

Subs

Ferguson

Kroldrup

Wright

Osman

Bent

Its basically the same team that got fucked at WBA.

I reckon it will be

VDM.......Davies.......Arteta.......Kilbane

yeah i think it will, kilbane didnt play too bad when he came on (thought it was a shame that the lad was being booed by some members of the crowd, that will make him play better how? :lol: ) but my prefered team would include osman in stead:

Arteta.......Davies.......Osman.......VDM

i think that would be a better call but in moyes we trust :)

Won't Valente be back in time for the game? if so him at left back and Neville back into mdfield.

If Not then agree bring in Osman.

Failing that to really go for it something like this might work.

Martyn

Hibbo, Yobo, Weir, Neville

Arteta, Davies, VDM

McFadden

Beattie, Ferguson.

You got the power of Beattie and Ferg up front. McFadden making the runs and also getting back for cover and still leaves Arteta and VDM to cross for the front 2.

Bit more attack minded but might work

predictions then boys...

2-0 for me :lol:

i was hopin to go to this one...goin to some birds 18th in a few weeks though so ive got to save me pennies :lol:

Sorry - still think that we will get done.

Blackburn are playing well at the moment - we rarely get a result at ewood park and the Everton side that moyesy puts out will have the attitude that blackburn will be easy... big mistake- just like the one against WBA.

I think that we will get beat (draw at best) - and I'm going to say 1-0 to blackburn.

I reckon that moyes will start with Kilbane before Osman.

:lol:

I am with Rowlo on this one I honestly beleive that we will lose this game.

Normally I would say 3 v 1 with PISTONE scoring for us but since that is not going to happen at the weekend (although might have more chance at the moment) am going for Hibbo to score.

3 v 1 lose with us being 3 nil down at half time

Can't see anything other than a lose

cahill out, means a lot less steel in midfield, im more gutted for the man ure game tbh, but i ts not like the FA to look after the big earners.

Anyway, left back will again be the issue for us, savage likes to kick players, so we will need someone to do a job on him, i would like to see neville go two footed across his knees but he might be left back, so unfortunately it looks like we are very light weight in the middle. They will kick arteta all game, and he will either get injured or booked.

lets hope yobs keeps up the good form and keeps bellamy quiet, other wise i reckon we can handle their only other 2 decent players, pedersen and emerton.

i reckon beattie will get 2

cant tell final score though, we have a habit of going walkabout when were playing away.

tough game in store for us this week, hard one to call aswell but i dont think the game blackburn had in midweek will help them.

They put an awful amount of effort into that game and i think if it goaless come half time on saturday we might have a good chance of an away victory. I think they will run out of steam in the second half.

Another 1-0 to the Toffees. Maybe a first goal for VDM

is this one of those games that you get every season, goes completely against the form books.

Like the west brom game for us was a bit of a shocker, this could be blackburns.

I'm going for a 3-0 away win with beattie getting 2, and mcfad getting the other... c'mon