IGNORED

Everton Vs Skunks

CraccerC

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone else see DM swear on sky sports? apparently vic got a bollocking at half time due to him playing crap, not good enough weather ur 18 or 28 he said, and he made him look a muppet by scoring again, so good on him. thats what he said. was a good interview

Quite the reverse IMO...takes a good manager to know when to deliver a bollocking....and it worked. Takes an even better manager to then pass on the credit to his player and suggest he'd been "shut up." Nice one Davie!

Edited by mikeo

nooo, dont get me wrong, that was DMs words. i didnt say it. i think he is a top manager, along with stuart pearce for talking out, and saying whats going on, instead of pretending they didnt see anything etc. It does take a great manager to come out and say he gave him a bollocking, and its nice to see Vic shut him up to.

think we will have a top strike force next season with vic and Jimmy vaughen being 19, and more experianced. i have been beets biggest fan, but just dont think its ment to be now. Sell him, try and get a decent price, and then get one of the pre mentioned strikers, Nugent etc.

Went to the game today Valente was my MOM Lescott was immense too first time I have watched him in the flesh :) Whoever said Van Der Meyde played well I think is wrong, thought he did ok but all our play seemed to go down the right and the game kinda passed him by especially in the 1st half. He was replaced late on by Davies who didn't do anything either, I am not knocking VDM but just didn't think he did much but he didn't see a lot of the ball either. Even though he didn't do anything special I also thought Beattie did ok in the last few minutes put himself about a bit I just don't see where we could fit him into the team long term. Also Emre is a dirty little sod and I wish he had got sent off waving invisible cards everywhere needless to say every time he got the ball there were lots of boos. Overall, 3-0 can't complain well done the mighty blues!!!!!!! :D:D:D

I think the 3 goals flattered us tbh, nevertheless we won. Well done to Pip on his first goal for us. Good on Vic for scoring two, not much else to say about him in this game. Arteta looked like he'd got some of his form back. Lescott and Yobo fantastic again, Howard dependable. Carsley shite again, lots of rash tackles and ball watching. Osman was invisible.

I said we'd lose 2-0 so im glad I went for an Everton win in the prediction league otherwise it would have been an even worse score for me.

anyone else see DM swear on sky sports? apparently vic got a bollocking at half time due to him playing crap, not good enough weather ur 18 or 28 he said, and he made him look a muppet by scoring again, so good on him. thats what he said. was a good interview

dunno if the bbc site deliberatly mis-quoted moyes, but it says:

Moyes: "They were centre forward's goals but he (Anichebe) got a rollicking at half-time because I didn't think he did enough in the first half."

EDIT:

but now i see on skysports

Moyes: "He had a b*****king at half-time as he had not played well enough in the first half,"

Edited by GreatOJ